Repeatable upgrade SBCs now live!

SinkXI
703 posts Semi-Pro
🙌🏻🙌🏻

Comments

• BPMKing123
    74 posts Park Captain
    11 Prem rares to get 2 Prem rares back... Am I missing something?
  • Dmb75
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wrong **** upgrades. Joke of a company
  • Dmb75
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    BPMKing123 wrote: »

Yeah your missing that it’s a sht company
  • CarpeDiem
    1398 posts Professional
    Listening to the community once again I see...

They know fine well we wanted the 25k upgrades.
  • HishamAyman
    2675 posts Fans' Favourite
    Am I the only one who sees the sbc to be somehow fair?
  • TheKillers246
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    First pack Lloris and Gundongan <3
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4250 posts National Call-Up

They shafted us again.
  • SinkXI
    703 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah on closer inspection these are w*nk
  • mway
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 21
    Only worth if you have 11untradeable PL gold rare players under 81. I have 11 going to try one :p
  • HishamAyman

They shafted us again.

I think its decent tbh, maybe there is something im missing! I mean the sbc is 2k more expensive than if we got the normal 25k pack which is 7 rares and 4 non rares all gold, but with this one you are guaranteed that both are 81+! Not sure tbh I should look at the math, and its not like we are gonna pack anything anyway the packweight is unbelievable
  • mway
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    :D Stones and Doucouré. +82 and +81
  • Dazzler179
    978 posts Professional
    Abysmal from EA. Hopefully as a community we can fight and get it changed. @EA_Andy we still aren’t happy.
  • Fadazzo
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When filtering 81+ at the Premier League you get 510 players on Futbin. Wont manually check it, but let's say roughly 60 of those are out-of-packs IF. You'll have 450 guys left, with only - I think - 23 TOTS players. And they are basically unpackable. That leaves you with guys like Pogba, De Bruyne, De Gea, Lloris etc.

And take in factor that basically every shot at packing something worthwhile will cost you roughly 11k, whether is opportunity cost or actual cost. Knowing the pack weight, it's absolutely not worth it. The lengths this company will go to screw their loyal fan base is beyond me.
  • HishamAyman
    Fadazzo wrote: »
    When filtering 81+ at the Premier League you get 510 players on Futbin. Wont manually check it, but let's say roughly 60 of those are out-of-packs IF. You'll have 450 guys left, with only - I think - 23 TOTS players. And they are basically unpackable. That leaves you with guys like Pogba, De Bruyne, De Gea, Lloris etc.

And take in factor that basically every shot at packing something worthwhile will cost you roughly 11k, whether is opportunity cost or actual cost. Knowing the pack weight, it's absolutely not worth it. The lengths this company will go to screw their loyal fan base is beyond me.

Well, you looked at the math and apparently everyone is right, they screwed us over :D
  • abcdefg123
    821 posts Semi-Pro

There's 108 81+ rare gold prem players, more like 90 if you take out the jan upgrades
  • truegunn3r
    8545 posts Has That Special Something
    Would rather sell my prem rares knowing they are going to boom in price
  • Covkilla91mob
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BPMKing123 wrote: »

81 plus
  • truegunn3r
    8545 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 21
    Wait this doesn’t make sense
  • cdbuck26
    3107 posts National Call-Up
    abcdefg123 wrote: »

There's 108 81+ rare gold prem players, more like 90 if you take out the jan upgrades

I believe there are about 95 packable players, 23 of them being TOTS
    However, TOTS are just about unpackable, so you're looking at probably a selection of around 70.

Out of those 70, there are 5 that are 50k or more, then around 15 more that are gonna be almost 20k or more, however who's going to be happy to pack Cesc Fabregas at 18k, they are all overpriced as of now.

Not worth it in my opinion, you'll maybe get your coins back in untradables worth every couple or so but that's not enough, especially because the other 50 players you can pack are at leastttt 5 times more likely to pop up.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12674 posts Has That Special Something
    There are 111 rare gold PL players rated 81 and above

these 111 include duplicates due to upgrade such as

Kane
    Aubameyang
    van Dijk
    Allison
    Sterling
    Son
    Lacazette
    Martial
    Anderson
    Kepa
    Laporte
    Robertson
    Rashford

without the duplicates you end up at 98 81rated(+) rare PL player
  • Dazzler179
    978 posts Professional
    Kyranst wrote: »
    I’m not even shocked... Anything to screw their LOYAL fan base over just so they can drain the market of rare gold prem players to give users the incentive to open packs to get more players to do the upgrade packs.

I’ve honestly never felt this way towards EA previous years, but this year they’ve shown time and time again that all they care about is money and how little the give a toss about their users.

The so called community managers are USELESS they sprout nonsense 85% of the time they are not saints in all of this. The entire content team is a joke.

The entire community asked for the same upgrade packs as the previous two years, I’m pretty sure a 5 year old would understand that.

I really don’t know what else to say on the matter, it’s completely ruined the motivation to actually keep playing this game because there is nothing to play for. TOTS is the time were the game is coming to a close and it SHOULD be a fun period, but nope. Money, money, money. Joke.

Exactly how I feel. It’s even worse as this year they should be trying to make things right after the total disaster/con that is Icon moments.

But no, it’s another punch in the face. However you can only punch a persons face so many times before you eventually kill them and that’s what they’re doing to their fan base.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2689 posts Fans' Favourite
    Isn't @Futfanatic supposed to announce this stuff?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10415 posts Has That Special Something

He's more of a 6pm kind of guy 😂
  • Grifan
    1129 posts Professional

He's more of a 6pm kind of guy 😂

Even this was to much for him
  • iTaLenTZ
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Now we just need Mbappe PotY
  • lippyone
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They can't win, anything they do is met with complaints
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4250 posts National Call-Up

They shafted us again.

I think its decent tbh, maybe there is something im missing! I mean the sbc is 2k more expensive than if we got the normal 25k pack which is 7 rares and 4 non rares all gold, but with this one you are guaranteed that both are 81+! Not sure tbh I should look at the math, and its not like we are gonna pack anything anyway the packweight is unbelievable

You got 12 players from the old one. Which you could recycle back through the sbc again. You can’t really rinse these. So your club can do far, far less of them without buying players.
  • Grifan
    1129 posts Professional
    They can't win? They are a billion pound company they win Every day. Fifa 18 had much better content at tots time and that's not mentioning the crap we've endured up to this point. Had enough