This tots is terrible

Telbhoy1995
193 posts Sunday League Hero
Prem tots guarantee pack was terrible no upgrade packs and the challenge to get tots digne is far to hard. I need him for my team to link ribery he would be well under 100k to buy yet a need to go through all this stress in div 1 playing alonso as a winger forcing an assist then trying to win there is nothing enjoyable about this promo

Comments

• Raider
    3590 posts National Call-Up
    Prem tots guarantee pack was terrible no upgrade packs and the challenge to get tots digne is far to hard. I need him for my team to link ribery he would be well under 100k to buy yet a need to go through all this stress in div 1 playing alonso as a winger forcing an assist then trying to win there is nothing enjoyable about this promo

thats why u buy fb salah and sub him in at cam and do corners with him as well, 1 assist a game almost certain
    did it, and sold for same price so lost only like 10k, but was worth it as saved a lot of time
  • Telbhoy1995
    193 posts Sunday League Hero
    Raider wrote: »

thats why u buy fb salah and sub him in at cam and do corners with him as well, 1 assist a game almost certain
    did it, and sold for same price so lost only like 10k, but was worth it as saved a lot of time

Naw longer got enough coins lol wasted them on sbc for Maddison