No gold payer premium pack SBC's

TheMightyBee
4046 posts National Call-Up
I'm shocked!

The most fun thing about TOTS removed by EA although ironically it probably got more people to spend FP gathering players to do it.

Comments

• Cbn
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite
    You are right, there are like 5 topics from this already though
  • Ki3r4nM95
    554 posts Semi-Pro
    Im guessing you haven't noticed the xbox challenge awards you a 25k pack
  • RVN_10
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »

He means the repeatable league specific ones
  • TheMightyBee
    RVN_10 wrote: »

Yep, it's obviously to make in demand TOTS players less attainable this year.
  • RVN_10
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    RVN_10 wrote: »

Yep, it's obviously to make in demand TOTS players less attainable this year.

I think we will get them still, but your point still stands the fact we are only getting 1 tots sbc this year instead of 2 shows that
  • Jonboyparker
    7500 posts League Winner
    Repeatable gold player sbcs were by far the best thing about tots. Where’s the excitement gone?

I thought I’d be active during this Tots promotion and now I’m just waiting for the next squad. 2 sbcs every week is boring. I haven’t done anything in days
  • TheMightyBee
    Repeatable gold player sbcs were by far the best thing about tots. Where’s the excitement gone?

I thought I’d be active during this Tots promotion and now I’m just waiting for the next squad. 2 sbcs every week is boring. I haven’t done anything in days

It's a growing trend by EA to restrict the top players and Icons this year. Opening packs is pretty much pointless now as you just receive the same players over and over again and I include bronze packs in that too. Pack weight is determined by card value and is probably adjusted constantly, some players I used to pack a lot in bronze packs for SBC's have become impossible to pack.

I don't expect the SBC's to come out and if they do the odds of packing a player will be virtually impossible.