The wait for EOAE Daniele de Rossi

13
Gyan_33
29523 posts Player of the Year
One of the few cards on this game I'm actually looking forward to. We all know it's EA we're dealing with here, but surely even they can't ignore a player like Daniele de Rossi for an End of an Era card. The bloke's played over 600 games for AS Roma since being promoted to their first team in 2002 (17 **** years ago). I know he's had a premium SBC last year and a Flashback this year, but that shouldn't mean he won't get an EOAE this FIFA.

Just do it EA. Please.
3MYhmoN.png.png

Comments

  • WFCBagnall
    70221 posts Moderator
    The wait for more League sbc picks, EOAE Kompany, Poty Mbappe and GB Sanches aswell.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24972 posts Club Captain
    Still waiting for a picture for my league SBC Lanzini
  • YOLOT0URE
    6964 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    The wait for more League sbc picks, EOAE Kompany, Poty Mbappe and GB Sanches aswell.

    Don’t forget more advanced sbcs
  • Gyan_33
    29523 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    The wait for more League sbc picks, EOAE Kompany, Poty Mbappe and GB Sanches aswell.

    Actually expecting they release Kompany before De Rossi ngl
  • GL
    6608 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan never thought you’d stoop to the level of making a thread
  • Gyan_33
    29523 posts Player of the Year
    GL wrote: »
    Gyan never thought you’d stoop to the level of making a thread

    Waiting for this card makes me do stupid things, I'm sorry
  • iD33J91
    5472 posts Big Money Move
    Regret not doing Flashback De Rossi so would be all over this one
  • Joestoe
    4901 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 21
    Didn't notice you were waiting for him. Have you mentioned it before by any chance?

    It'd make sense for them to release a special card related to him during Serie A TOTS of course.
  • Gyan_33
    29523 posts Player of the Year
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Didn't notice you were waiting for him. Have you mentioned it before by any chance?

    It'd make sense for them to release a special card related to him during Serie A TOTS of course.

    Van Persie wasn't released during Eredivisie TOTS though
  • Joestoe
    4901 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 21
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Didn't notice you were waiting for him. Have you mentioned it before by any chance?

    It'd make sense for them to release a special card related to him during Serie A TOTS of course.

    Van Persie wasn't released during Eredivisie TOTS though

    I said it would make sense. EA isn't particullarly known for doing things that make sense. For all we know they'll release it when FIFA 24 comes out.
  • P
    7584 posts League Winner
    Been waiting on a FB o'shea all year. Now he's retiring we should get an EOAE.
  • Hoopsterz
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    I still don't think they will do one. EoE last year for him as well as flashback this year already. I don't see him getting one personally.
  • Gyan_33
    29523 posts Player of the Year
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    I still don't think they will do one. EoE last year for him as well as flashback this year already. I don't see him getting one personally.

    Last year's EOAE for him was so random though. There really wasn't an end of an era with De Rossi involved.
  • Diggy
    13628 posts Has That Special Something
    One day that GB Sanches card will be released
  • ChrisLFC
    7085 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    The wait for more League sbc picks, EOAE Kompany, Poty Mbappe and GB Sanches aswell.

    I remember all the hype for that :D
  • Gyan_33
    29523 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 21
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    The wait for more League sbc picks, EOAE Kompany, Poty Mbappe and GB Sanches aswell.

    I remember all the hype for that :D

    Still triggered he didn't win the Futties vote in FIFA 17.
  • WFCBagnall
    70221 posts Moderator
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    I still don't think they will do one. EoE last year for him as well as flashback this year already. I don't see him getting one personally.

    Last year's EOAE for him was so random though. There really wasn't an end of an era with De Rossi involved.

    And his flashback was to celebrate his international success in 2006, not his career.
  • BeefyRabouter
    1017 posts Professional
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    I still don't think they will do one. EoE last year for him as well as flashback this year already. I don't see him getting one personally.

    Last year's EOAE for him was so random though. There really wasn't an end of an era with De Rossi involved.

    Didnt hè Quit the italian team that time?
  • Gyan_33
    29523 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 21
    29 minutes until EOAE De Rossi
  • MDeMontiagne
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    giphy.gif
  • Gyan_33
    29523 posts Player of the Year
    Tomorrow (hopefully)
  • sido1968
    1313 posts Professional
    Kompany got one last year and a flashback this year, no EOAE this year tho.
  • DougInskip
    6357 posts League Winner
    Thursday last chance for this?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20895 posts Club Captain
    If OnLy ThErE wAs An SbC tHrEaD
  • Gyan_33
    29523 posts Player of the Year
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Thursday last chance for this?

    The hope is already dead :cry:
  • MDeMontiagne
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    nS7VovD.png
  • CornishLad
    23754 posts Club Captain
    nS7VovD.png

    😍
  • Gyan_33
    29523 posts Player of the Year
    It was either last Friday or never imo
  • Delvinho
    1140 posts Professional
    nS7VovD.png

    That’s beautiful 😰
  • Libguy
    4823 posts National Call-Up
    An EoaE card, but with worse stats than the flashback, just for the delicious, delicious forum tears.
Sign In or Register to comment.