Thoughts/Changes to this team??

Juked By Neymar
3456 posts National Call-Up
Thinking about making this...Everyone would be full chem IG besides Marcelo and Petit who would be on 7
(already have baby Petit and been using him at CDM on 7 chem and he's been a rock)

Open to any changes/suggestions :)

FUT-19-Final-Team.png

Comments

• Juked By Neymar
    up
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks nice, I personally didn't like Marcelo and think there are better cms Available during tots for that price tag.
  • Juked By Neymar
    Hulkmodus wrote: »
    Looks nice, I personally didn't like Marcelo and think there are better cms Available during tots for that price tag.

appreciate the feedback @Hulkmodus any suggestions? TOTS Allan??
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tots Allan has m/h workrate I think. It's not that ideal for the spot.
    I don't know what you can link in but ffs bentancur was great for me. Wijnaldum seems to be great. And can is pretty good so far
  • Juked By Neymar
    Tots Allan has m/h workrate I think. It's not that ideal for the spot.
    I don't know what you can link in but ffs bentancur was great for me. Wijnaldum seems to be great. And can is pretty good so far

will look into maybe fitting one of guys in :)
    The rest of the team you think looks pretty solid?
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah, don't know about petit tbh. Has he h/h like his prime?
  • Juked By Neymar
    Yeah, don't know about petit tbh. Has he h/h like his prime?

yea he does although been fairly solid for me there
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2019
    Just came here to say I'm excited seeing someone else using 85 Petit! I actually love him at LB and have played him there all year. Towards the latter half of games I move him into the midfield and bring on NIF Marcelo just to counter people that bring on pacey wings in the second half, and Petit does the job in the middle too.

He's the only icon I've ever packed, so I'm partial, but he really is good (ETA, just looked, 583 games played).
  • Juked By Neymar
    Just came here to say I'm excited seeing someone else using 85 Petit! I actually love him at LB and have played him there all year. Towards the latter half of games I move him into the midfield and bring on NIF Marcelo just to counter people that bring on pacey wings in the second half, and Petit does the job in the middle too.

He's the only icon I've ever packed, so I'm partial, but he really is good (ETA, just looked, 583 games played).

Jeez, that's a hell of a lot of games with him! I got him in the base icon pack from FUT Swap last month and was kinda meh on it but he's been tremendous IG at CDM and decent at LB for me :)