Disappointed

FifaTaco
1075 posts Professional
No upgrade packs, no Tots moment player, no flashback.... kits. We get bloody kits... Thanks EA this has been the most underwhelming Tots to date.

Comments

• MDeMontiagne
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They could've done so much more... And then what they do is overpriced and not what we want.
  • Libguy
    5323 posts Big Money Move
    The lack of upgrade packs has to be costing them money. When they were doing upgrade packs, I would spend a bunch of money on 100k packs and then dump them all into upgrade packs. Then my club would be low on players and I'd think "need to buy more packs and fill up the club for upgrade packs."

Now my trade pile is full of duplicates and I can't stand discarding packs so I'm just not buying packs.
  • kfcbucket21
    6093 posts Big Money Move
    Libguy wrote: »
    The lack of upgrade packs has to be costing them money. When they were doing upgrade packs, I would spend a bunch of money on 100k packs and then dump them all into upgrade packs. Then my club would be low on players and I'd think "need to buy more packs and fill up the club for upgrade packs."

Now my trade pile is full of duplicates and I can't stand discarding packs so I'm just not buying packs.

Pretty sure prem upgrades were Tuesday last year anyways lol
  • Libguy
    5323 posts Big Money Move
    Libguy wrote: »

Pretty sure prem upgrades were Tuesday last year anyways lol

Even some 81+ upgrades or something would be fine. I don't even really care if they are the league specific ones.
  • Shshj
    4954 posts National Call-Up
    Everything thus far has been disappointing but it's all on tonight for me.

If we don't get both the League Upgrade & guaranteed PL TOTS SBCs then this promo will have been a major let-down.
  • MaddMike3711
    12661 posts Has That Special Something
    Same. I’m going to clear my trade pile tonight, be sitting on nearly 3 million coins, and cba to even do anything with them.

I was SO excited for the Mbappe SBC, but that didn’t come, and there’s no point in buying Hazard right now because his price will plummet come Thursday. EA have really had a mare with this Promo so far.
  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Relax.
    This game stops working in a few months anyway (or did it ever work?).
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Tomorrow
  • DarthGrowler
    16221 posts World Class
    They really messed this up. They just don't care, it's all about that green
  • James Libby
    7325 posts Big Money Move
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    Relax.
    This game stops working in a few months anyway (or did it ever work?).

Poor logic.
  • Hollandman
    3551 posts National Call-Up
    Think tonight is the last chance for upgrade Packs
  • FifaTaco
    1075 posts Professional
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Think tonight is the last chance for upgrade Packs

Still none, the Epl Tots guaranteed is good but I’m really bummed out about those upgrades...