Tots 🥳

Telbhoy1995
193 posts Sunday League Hero
2 terrible winger sbcs well over priced Firmino sbc decent player but very few people will do him and a set of kits no wonder this is the biggest promo of the year 😁

Comments

• IAIK7
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    FB Firmino is good value for money.
  • Grifan
    1230 posts Professional
    IAIK7 wrote: »

Only when compared to prices right now. The inflated prices and still it’s untradeable
  • WarrenBarton
    7634 posts League Winner
    Serious lack of cb’s

Expect tots moments Schar when his totw goes out of packs on Wed at 6pm
    i’m not really expecting him but it would be nice for his 2 goals against Cardiff or his goal of the month against Burnley
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5310 posts Big Money Move
    Grifan wrote: »

Only when compared to prices right now. The inflated prices and still it’s untradeable

This is a tough one. It’s certainly good value today. It all depends on how low prices go Thursday with all elite players getting EPL tradeable tots cards. League upgrades would also bring the pieces down some. My current thought on firmino is this is an sbc that is best done at the last minute. I certainly wouldn’t do it prior to the epl tots sbc.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

5 out of 6 base stats are +90. What do you want? Him for free. I’m no EA defender but that’s a very good card. People 1 million for a 90 Reus earlier in the game and 1.3 for an ST Ramos. Think about that for a second
  • jplumber
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero

He's an end game card...
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    I prefer fries
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

5 out of 6 base stats are +90. What do you want? Him for free. I’m no EA defender but that’s a very good card. People 1 million for a 90 Reus earlier in the game and 1.3 for an ST Ramos. Think about that for a second

1.3m for Ramos was a rip off and no one did him and
    1) That Reus is now 93 and two that Reus was back in like January/February so they've had ages to use him so he was better value than Firmino, if Firmino came out at this price in February it would be fair...
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

1.3m for Ramos was a rip off and no one did him and
    1) That Reus is now 93 and two that Reus was back in like January/February so they've had ages to use him so he was better value than Firmino, if Firmino came out at this price in February it would be fair...

Nah mate. Based on the market value for PL TOTS it’s a good price. He’s a 97 CAM with the right chem card. Solid value
  • Grifan
    1230 posts Professional

Clearly I don't want him for free. But also think about what's about to be released and how many coins your handing over for an untradeable card. Sure if you have 5 mil coins or a shed load of u ntradeables then don't let me stop you but my point was its untradeable and its good value to what's out now, what's wrong with my point ?
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

Clearly I don't want him for free. But also think about what's about to be released and how many coins your handing over for an untradeable card. Sure if you have 5 mil coins or a shed load of u ntradeables then don't let me stop you but my point was its untradeable and its good value to what's out now, what's wrong with my point ?

I get what you’re saying mate, let’s agree to disagree
  • Grifan
    1230 posts Professional

Fair dos ,no harm meant.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

Fair dos ,no harm meant.

No worries dude. Same.