Bday Marcelo at CM

joehuk
3222 posts National Call-Up
Currently want a 'FUN' CM but also good overall in that position.

Using 89 Pogba, while he's good and does the job he doesn't have the 'fun' factor i want.

How will Marcelo be on 7chem @ CM? or would 94 Bernado silva be a better option (Can't see him playing to his stats)

budget is upto 600k, rest of the midfield is CAM Eusebio, CDM Ballack, LCM Prime Gullit using 41212 narrow atm just because I bought R94 + Packed CR7, and not long ago completed Eusebio.

Comments

• Telbhoy1995
    193 posts Sunday League Hero
    I started him rw and swapped with cam William in game he was an unreal cm really has it all but u need to set him to stay back when attacking or he won’t come back and defend
  • joehuk
    I started him rw and swapped with cam William in game he was an unreal cm really has it all but u need to set him to stay back when attacking or he won’t come back and defend

well I currently leave Pogba & Gullit to do what the hell they like, pogba does defend but not sure about marcelo.

Thiago TOTS also looks a steal aswell 5* skills :) could be tempted by him, literally could use anyone as I have R.Carlos @ RB
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    Yes he’s good at CM. Moves around more freely than Pogba and doesn’t feel stiff. The only thing he’s lacking is height but he’s great. Can do everything and is faster which is a bonus. Gets goals and this defending is insane. He’s a fun card for sure.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5100 posts Big Money Move
    He’s good at cm...great shooting!
  • joehuk
    Yes he’s good at CM. Moves around more freely than Pogba and doesn’t feel stiff. The only thing he’s lacking is height but he’s great. Can do everything and is faster which is a bonus. Gets goals and this defending is insane. He’s a fun card for sure.

he does seem like a really fun card I Packed his TOTY LB but sold him as I felt defensively there was better options + I wanted to complete an Icon back then.

with current votes I may have to give him a go :) he's pretty rare currently on PC so just matter of hoping for one to drop at a decent price.