Base Gullit better then advertised

xEB50x
133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
A lot of us on here don't have the coins to buy his 90 card or above but would like to use him. I have only heard on here how bad he was so I never gave him a try. This weekend league I decided to buy him as his price had dropped to a level that suits my budget. Figured I'd lose some interest if I had to sell him back.

I put Hunter on him

Pros: He shoots much better then I ever expected, (15 games 11 goals 8 assists) a couple bangers from way out that caught me of guard. The hair!!! Got to love watching him run around the pitch.

Cons: Low aggression, I have to manually get him going a lot, but when being controlled he is excellent. The stamina was not an issue for me. I was able to go two games in a row. Play him at CM.

Overall, if you would like to use him, he will out perform your low expectations based on comments on this forum. It has motivated me to earn the extra coins and upgrade to his 90 card as fast as possible.

Comments

• sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 20
    He’s Ok few flaws but solid enough... thing is though, once you’ve tried the 90/93 you’ll never ever want that fraud near your team again.
  • xEB50x
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    He’s Ok few flaws but solid enough... thing is though, once you’ve tried the 90/93 you’ll never ever want that fraud near your team again.
    LOL! I hope to find out one day, but 2 mil is a lot of coinage.
  • JWNYsg
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks for sharing. Used seedorf 85 at Cm since he was the one I could afford and high workrate
  • xEB50x
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing. Used seedorf 85 at Cm since he was the one I could afford and high workrate

I thought about him, but really wanted to give Gullit a try. Gullit's work rates are below par, but as I mentioned, if you get him going he will perform, just can't expect him to do a kante type job on his own. I pair him with kante, so it works out. I will upgrade one of these days.

• iRusty_yo
    3912 posts National Call-Up

I can’t imagine how different the 93 feels to his 90.

The mid one is just awesome
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

I can’t imagine how different the 93 feels to his 90.

The mid one is just awesome

Different beast