TOTY prices not stable

JWNYsg
682 posts An Exciting Prospect
I don’t remember previous years TOTY prices dropping like this

Comments

• Nervous_Nick
    5075 posts Big Money Move
    Prices were too high. And are still too high.
  • Galayn
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I guess you mean TOTS, TOTY prices are very stable ... too much so, if I may (was hoping for Messi and Mbappe to go down a bit, have not moved an inch)
  • Delvinho
    970 posts Professional
    Galayn wrote: »
    I guess you mean TOTS, TOTY prices are very stable ... too much so, if I may (was hoping for Messi and Mbappe to go down a bit, have not moved an inch)

Been monitoring Mbappe for about 2 weeks now waiting for the right time to grab him
  • WarrenBarton
    7254 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 20
    Just wait til the elite players get their tradeable prem tots packs on Thursday
  • JWNYsg

I meant TOTY my friend. Modric looks like a bargain now
  • IxToMxI
    5496 posts Big Money Move
    Because Toty use to be the best version, EA broke that last year and probably will again this year
  • CheeseSlice
    726 posts Semi-Pro
    JWNYsg wrote: »

Last year prices were rock bottom....KDB was 400k around tots last hear

• Professor
    1368 posts Professional

I bought Toty Modric yesterday and was underwhelmed. Yea he is good but no where near Gullit for that amount of coins. He didnt seem to get into scoring positions.
  • OZero
    4970 posts Big Money Move
    I think the TOTY is still overpriced
  • starfox1284
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 20
    I am not sure you are going to see any more market crashes until like mid June. Just too many people with coins, do the math from the WL rewards during TOTS, those TOTS pack are going to make people rich...if anything the market will probably fly this thursday. I think those TOTYs are going to go up.
  • JWNYsg
    Looked back at all player prices since January. Couldn’t find a drop price trend but May / June seems to be best bang for your buck
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    Looked back at all player prices since January. Couldn’t find a drop price trend but May / June seems to be best bang for your buck

Thanks!