Fb firmino or ronaldo

AJ1991
32 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited May 2019
https://ibb.co/nDVwkNZ
Or
https://ibb.co/sqYk4Xy

Using the fb firmino loan atm and really enjoying him.

Bare in mind i will have about 1.5mill to upgrade the firmino squad when laliga tots comes out.

I duno which one to pick, has anyone used both of then yet. Also firmino being untradable doesnt bother me.

Comments

• kurbalija
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    I read a lot of comments saying that his loan card is somehow better than the real thing, I have a EPL/LA LIGA hybrid, he would fit in my team but I don't know if I should do him or not
  • cantonagod
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    Really enjoyed the loan card he was awesome and so tempted to do it. have all the players in their places for the sbc but not pressed "submit" .......still in 2 minds to go with it or not- as i think this will be my last +500k investment in the game this year
    need someone to convince me to do it :)
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    kurbalija wrote: »
    I read a lot of comments saying that his loan card is somehow better than the real thing, I have a EPL/LA LIGA hybrid, he would fit in my team but I don't know if I should do him or not

How much was your tin foil hat? :trollface:
  • OZero
    7717 posts League Winner
    As a striker, Ronaldo
  • AJ1991
    cantonagod wrote: »
    Really enjoyed the loan card he was awesome and so tempted to do it. have all the players in their places for the sbc but not pressed "submit" .......still in 2 minds to go with it or not- as i think this will be my last +500k investment in the game this year
    need someone to convince me to do it :)

Im in the same boat, i only needes to spend 40k to get fb sbc ready was surprised i had that much in my club.

I proberly gna wait till the last day incase they drop another sbc before friday
  • AJ1991
    OZero wrote: »
    As a striker, Ronaldo

Ahh gna see if i can make a team with them both in, suarez is only there beacuse hes gna be free with futswap deals.
  • JoyW
    3328 posts National Call-Up
    Should do Firmino, you got the packs back, always 400k cheaper than CR7 and Firmino is a lot more fun
  • AJ1991
    JoyW wrote: »
    Should do Firmino, you got the packs back, always 400k cheaper than CR7 and Firmino is a lot more fun

Just did it and got TOTS fernandinho from the packs 😁😁
    Happy days
  • Mincepie171286
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I need a premier league CAM how much is the SBC from scratch roughly and is it worth blowing all my coins on.

I’m two CAMs away from what I’d he happy with as an end game team.

Started the Baggio SBC a while back and just need one 88 squad to complete him (I didn’t realise he was cheaper on the market when I started it😫).

That would make my team

obona (the Ajax goalie
    VAELNCIA
    RTTF VVD
    FUTURE DE LIGHT
    TAG

FERNANDINHO
    FABINHO

AUBA
    BAGGIO
    FIRMINHO

AUGERO

will be happy with that team and will only fee like upgrading for a Gullit type icon or one of my golds TOTs
  • mhh1981
    3750 posts National Call-Up
    I need a premier league CAM how much is the SBC from scratch roughly and is it worth blowing all my coins on.

Started the Baggio SBC a while back and just need one 88 squad to complete him (I didn’t realise he was cheaper on the market when I started it😫).

That would make my team

obona (the Ajax goalie
    VAELNCIA
    RTTF VVD
    FUTURE DE LIGHT
    TAG

FERNANDINHO
    FABINHO

AUBA
    BAGGIO
    FIRMINHO

AUGERO

will be happy with that team and will only fee like upgrading for a Gullit type icon or one of my golds TOTs

Are they all NIFs? What coins do u have?
  • Mincepie171286
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Everything midfield and attack are yeah. Got 50k but have about 200k worth of 87s 88s in squad and am due gold 2 on Thursday.

I can wait on Baggio as that doesn’t expire. But will probably either need to sell future de light or pack something semi decent to be able to complete it won’t I?
  • AJ1991

That would make my team

obona (the Ajax goalie
    VAELNCIA
    RTTF VVD
    FUTURE DE LIGHT
    TAG

FERNANDINHO
    FABINHO

AUBA
    BAGGIO
    FIRMINHO

AUGERO

Depend on the coins you have, if you doing from scratch itll cost around 700-750k, if your willing to spend that then go ahed its an awsome card otherwise you could try bernado silva or eriksen
  • AJ1991
    edited May 2019
  • AJ1991
    https://ibb.co/2Pz4BYk

Going with this, any improvments? Id rather have a 4*WF at cam but i dont know who else i can use
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Everything midfield and attack are yeah. Got 50k but have about 200k worth of 87s 88s in squad and am due gold 2 on Thursday.

I can wait on Baggio as that doesn’t expire. But will probably either need to sell future de light or pack something semi decent to be able to complete it won’t I?

Buying Baggio off the market is far cheaper than the sbc ...
  • ajonasFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you have the coins tots eriksen is great. Had the same question fb firmino or ronaldo, sold ronaldo and got some coins to improve the squad since i had some 84+ players firmino cost me around 400k

De Gea
    Aurier 90
    Vvd 88
    Sanchez 91
    Robertson 86
    Vieira 86
    If pogba
    If hazard
    Tots eriksen
    Fut birth son
    Fb firmino