Ruud Gullit 93

Lebrowndj
39 posts Park Captain
Finished the sbc on the weekend and had my best wl finish this year (gold 2) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Currently playing 4222 in game with Ruud at CDM next to fb Vidal.

Anyone else use him at cdm or do you use him at cam etc. any better formations to maximise him?

Also any team improvements?

2e0qof7.png

Comments

• Ftl
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rcm in a 4312.
    Prime ballack - toty kante - gullit 93
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    I use him in the same position as you frankly but I run 442(2) He absolutely dominate there.

Your team looks great imo and perhaps only thing to change is perhaps Griezmann. You prob can get a better striker in.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Finished the sbc on the weekend and had my best wl finish this year (gold 2) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyone else use him at cdm or do you use him at cam etc. any better formations to maximise him?

2e0qof7.png

He’s the absolute GOAT at CDM. No instructions though, let him do his thing.
  • Lebrowndj
    39 posts Park Captain

2e0qof7.png

He’s the absolute GOAT at CDM. No instructions though, let him do his thing.

Do you play two cdms? Is the other one on stay back while attacking and you leave gullit on balanced?
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    My other CDM is Vieira on stay back and cover centre. Gullit is wasted on stay back, you need him making runs forward
  • Lebrowndj
    39 posts Park Captain
    My other CDM is Vieira on stay back and cover centre. Gullit is wasted on stay back, you need him making runs forward

Makes sense. I was about to do vieira sbc but realised I could afford gullit so just did that instead. So you think fb Vidal on stay back and gullit on balanced will do the trick or do I need to get a more defensive style mid