Flashback swap objective

Cainy_1998
136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Are many people as screwed as me for this? The only one I have is Baines 🤣 really gonna rely on the firmino loan

Comments

• TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    edited May 2019
    I dont think it will cost you more then 6/7 games total.
    I would play banes next to firminho as a winger just so you have an extra options
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    I got Zlat and Pedro, I should be fine.
  • Erashel
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    I only have FB Firmino as well.
    Shouldn't be too hard to score 3 goals in 10 games with a card like that. You don't need to win, just scoring in 3 seperate games
  • spy
    1252 posts Professional
    David Luiz is the only one I own but I have 10 loan games on Firmino and Pato and 6 left on Ibrahimovic so,should be ok given you don’t actually have to win the games
  • Jimmyfifa11
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    I still have a loan sturridge sitting in my club. Pair him with loan firmino
  • limjitwe
    8193 posts League Winner
    Ibrah Vidal Nani Luiz with Villa. I think I’m quite well covered with FB players. Phew almost threw alot of them into a SBC
  • WS100889
    363 posts Sunday League Hero
    As much as i would love to add firmino flashback card to my team , i think he's too expensive for the sbc requirements and im not spending my 175,00 coins doing part of his sbc when i can keep building up my coins and hopefully get another great icon from the transfer market or icon sbc.

Plus i already have a few flashback cards and i have two amazing ones up front as strikers thats zlatan Ibrahimovic (92) and Fernando Torres (92).
  • Headshrinker363
    5845 posts Big Money Move
    Used Ibra, Sturridge and Luiz.
  • EekAlaska
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    WS100889 wrote: »
    As much as i would love to add firmino flashback card to my team , i think he's too expensive for the sbc requirements and im not spending my 175,00 coins doing part of his sbc when i can keep building up my coins and hopefully get another great icon from the transfer market or icon sbc.

Plus i already have a few flashback cards and i have two amazing ones up front as strikers thats zlatan Ibrahimovic (92) and Fernando Torres (92).

You can get the loan for free as part of weekly objectives
  • InformCollector
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's easy. Get the loan. Took me 3 games. REMEMBER.... YOU ONLY NEED TO SCORE IN 3 GAMES... YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO WIN
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    It’s easy with flashback Firmino loan as you don’t need to win