Anyone elses WL turn to crap?

Juked By Neymar
3456 posts National Call-Up
Started 11-5, I've now lost 6 games in a row. I've taken a break and come back confident and ready to go.

Nothing is working. Giving up kick-off goals every game, hitting the post or crossbar more than I'm scoring. Can't do anything right.

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Was 11-3 last night then came back today and suddenly my players forget how to play football overnight. Ended up 14-12 and wouldn't play another game if you paid me.
  • Juked By Neymar
    Was 11-3 last night then came back today and suddenly my players forget how to play football overnight. Ended up 14-12 and wouldn't play another game if you paid me.

exactly how I feel. Go to sleep and next thing you know smh
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

I know I certainly didn't forget how to play the game overnight that's for sure 😂

This game is just one big joke now tbh.
  • Juked By Neymar

I know I certainly didn't forget how to play the game overnight that's for sure 😂

This game is just one big joke now tbh.

when has it not been one big joke tho :lol: EA have no idea what they're doing it seems
  • Gnomenclature
    5919 posts Big Money Move
    The squad battles challenges are stressful enough... no way I was gonna put my heart through the he'll that weekend league is. I've only made gold 3 once... don't think I'd even get silver 1 at this point - not worth it.
  • Jaycunn
    88 posts Park Captain
    I started 10-1 ended up losing 7 in a row. Got to 14, stopped with 8 games left
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional

that;s a bit like united this season ain't it ? if you wear a utd kit .. you should have changed it :joy:
  • HardysPatch
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Me and my 3 mates usually have around 10 wins from the first 15 games or so, we then enter what we call the "mid section", where no matter what you do, you cant win, tackles dont stay tackles, opponents getting tap ins, rebounds etc etc, while we miss easy chances.
  • SPN1987
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    I won on pens against a guy having 58% passing accuracy... Holy mother of god, this game is soooooo forgiving towards donkeys being clueless about WTF their doing. Game frustrated me so much I immediately quit. Had 2 red cards in the meantime but still easily dominated the game. But I don't deal with dropback BS well.
  • ngern77
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not win any game that I score first. After quick lead, my players is differrent( slower and slow responsive/ even my gullit feel weak/ a lot of pass error/ miss the open goal 5 yards shoot with prime ronaldinho).

And opponents are on steroid mode. I have 2 game that lead 3-0 and end up losing, every shoot is easily gone in even his cb nacho can bang from 35 yards right to the corner.

• BernaLeo87
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stopped playing this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ league after just one game thats how the gameplay is bad. CBA again.
  • Gilly04
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    16-8 lost last 6 lol toty mbabbe couldn’t finish his breakfast !!!!!
  • shepj6
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2019
    Followed the same pattern as every weekend league for me, started well finished 8-3 on Friday, rubbish on Saturday (11-8) then recovered on Sunday before losing last 2 games to fall 1 win short of G1. Same every weekend (always finish on either 19 or 20), just can’t make that next step.
  • mhh1981
    3525 posts National Call-Up
    It was a slog last night. Awful start to 1-5, but then got to 15-5. Then lost 6 games in a row before finally getting to gold 2.
  • Davola77
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    SirSkinner wrote: »
    Just received a warning level 3 over a comment that questions EAs ingenious approach.

**** it.

Anyone that doesn't see that this FIFA is the most scripted **** of **** created by EA is lying to themselves. The game itself is broken as ****, yet we still have to endure EA coding on top of that.

Imagine being a company that big, being embarrassed by Konami for 4 years, bringing it back and still releasing utter **** ****. I honestly don't think anybody that programmes this game has ever seen football, ergo the videos that point out massive flaws. It's fifa street, how **** embarrassing.

Servers = ****
    Tackling = broke
    Passing = broke
    Shooting = broke

I've never been a fan of UT until this year, had to turn to it because of how every other game mode has been neglected, and now more I see, EA are savage.

If I hadn't used key words enough, will now, script, script, script. AI DEFENDING. script, script, script.

Your company is a joke, as is your mini ❤️❤️❤️❤️ rules forum. PES will dominate again, as everything in life works in cycles.

Allez gameplay

Spot on mate. Think they turned the scripting dial up to 11 this weekend
  • JoeLloyd
    56 posts Park Captain
    Same as most, i got to 14-8 then it all went t*ts up. I have a terrible team at the moment whilst i complete my final team (81 Mendy, 82 Kondogbia to name a couple), so knew it was coming at some point.

Happy with Gold 3 though, obviously no guarantee of a prem TOTS but still have a chance i guess.
  • Edward220967
    1579 posts Play-Off Hero
    I went 20-10 which is my best WL this year.