Is this the worst TOTS ever?

MHoney1234
7680 posts League Winner
edited May 20
Terrible pack weight, terrible SBCs, the removal of the double TOTS guarantee on major leagues and no upgrades

For me it’s been a shambles so far. They need a big change of direction to save it. Convince me otherwise. Only Mbabu has been decent. 1 out of 10 ain’t bad.

Only two options. Yes or no.
Post edited by MHoney1234 on

Is this the worst TOTS ever? 472 votes

Yes
77%
mott1993RulisteningGamerjaeQceCapoWelshXaviDeversAFC AJAX NR 1PrestoNornIronOrisonJimo0OainavO0oSkorpio_KingNurDerHSV_Drobo SpringveldtLegend KillermalcherTheMightyBeeIshibumPattebennekou 368 votes
No
22%
DiggylimjitweBenVaaassBoysie91Liam WNiallmac26NelmserArron xoxcartyHUNTERBlitzersNLi2-TempZ-2iL1vingl1feSatch85truegunn3rThi-GerCameron-NCAFCChetlefab10IxToMxI 104 votes

Comments

• MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Yes
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    No upgrades = Gonna quit this game.

100% mate. Anything to stop anyone packing these players man. Getting on my nerves
  • Hayabusasc
    93 posts Park Captain
    edited May 19
    Oh look this child has created another moaning thread. Please go away.
  • Cbn
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    No upgrades = Gonna quit this game.

• IxToMxI
    5496 posts Big Money Move
    No
    To early to say yet, hasn’t been overwhelming yet though
  • Dinksy
    1932 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes
    has the potential to be right now for sure.
  • Idek
    10082 posts Has That Special Something
    No
    Bit dramatic
  • Grifan
    1198 posts Professional
    Yes
    It’s bloody boring
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes
    Take me back to last year

Spamming upgrade packs for hours and multiple TOTS SBCs for the big leagues. Now we have one chance at a big player, and if you get a bad one, tough luck.
  • Artarex
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Yes
    Slawter wrote: »
    We're about a week in..

Yep and thats already enough. Absolutely boring. No repeatable SBC'S, EA trying everything to take the fun away.
  • rohyah
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes
    Seems too early to tell.
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes
    Momus wrote: »

Spamming upgrade packs for hours and multiple TOTS SBCs for the big leagues. Now we have one chance at a big player, and if you get a bad one, tough luck.

you know damn well they will be putting all the crap cards in those packs

• Matt_Cornwall
    2912 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes
    It might be unfair to judge it so early but at this stage the signs don't look good
  • Edward220967
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    No
    Last year was worse imo
  • Artarex
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Yes
    How was Last year worse Edward? The guaranted SBC could be done 2 times. We had repeatable League Upgrade SBC's. And EA did not try to **** us over every day.
  • Cbn
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 19
    Yes
    I genuinely couldnt come up less exciting SBC's during the EPL Tots weekend. These two fodder wingers and Saudi Tots. Haha think about it
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    No
    It's not been brilliant but can't say its been bad tbh, the SBC choices have been very questionable so far but they have alot of time and leagues to turn it around
  • HullCity1904
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes
    BuT wAit fOr PL tOtS they said
  • Grifan
    1198 posts Professional
    Yes
    My worry is that we seen 0 upgrade packs for mc and this is the formula. Their so out of ideas it wouldn’t surprise me
  • Ishibum
    12260 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes
    Early days but it's not clicking with me so far. The lack of upgrade SBCs to fire in all these rares everyone has is probably my biggest issue.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12959 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 19
    Yes
    I'll reserve my opinion until I see the requirements for the BPL guaranteed SBC.

If they make the requirements ridiculous then yes....it will be the worst for me
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes
    Momus wrote: »

You mean when not if
  • xFATAL
    4038 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 19
    Yes
    Half the content as last year and way overpriced mediocre sbcs. Also packweight is at its lowest so prices remain sky high on desireable players. Really nothing to like at this point.
  • dregana08
    3761 posts National Call-Up
    Pack weight is always bad for the Prem ToTS... The others have significantly higher if I remember correctly. Give it a chance...
  • Markman007
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes
    This is the worst start for a TOTS I can remember. Everything good is way overpriced. On the other hand, I could make a sick Saudi league team for cheap lol.
  • cdbuck26
    3280 posts National Call-Up
    No
    Markman007 wrote: »
    This is the worst start for a TOTS I can remember. Everything good is way overpriced. On the other hand, I could make a sick Saudi league team for cheap lol.

sub 300k for the entire Saudi TOTS, could be insane but all the players are the same to me and have 3 star skills so that's no fun
  • Markman007
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 19
    Yes
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    Markman007 wrote: »

sub 300k for the entire Saudi TOTS, could be insane but all the players are the same to me and have 3 star skills so that's no fun

Yea if the lower leagues stay cheap that may yet partly redeem this TOTS. I’d love an Eredivisie or Liga Nos squad for cheap.
  • DaMMian
    666 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No
    No, No, No and No
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Terrible pack weight - packed TOTS Ederson hapy with that
    terrible SBC - make Fraser SBC and u change your opinion ,
    the removal of the double TOTS guarantee - Every week EA give you free 3TOTS
    Only Mbabu has been decent - Ehhhhh..... Copy-past from last year really decent :)