Away games myth

DIXON THFC
2476 posts Fans' Favourite
This weekend I counted my home games (that people didnt quit out of) which was 6 out of 29 played. So therefore I had 23 away games this WL. Well I finished on 17-12 and lost 4 of the 6 I played at home. Again that means I lost 8 out of 23 away games this weekend.

What I've found is the people who are willing to play you at home dont give a **** because in their mind they are clearly confident players and for me this weekend I watched it carefully and they generally were better than me when they didnt quit out.

I welcome away games, absolute load of crap this rumour just makes it even more frustrating finding a game especially when you have a decent connection.

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    5207 posts Big Money Move
    People are dumb. They think because they’re 13-5 they have to avoid tekkz.
  • DIXON THFC

Its honestly ridiculous mate, the things people believe.
  • rohyah
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 19
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    This weekend I counted my home games (that people didnt quit out of) which was 6 out of 29 played. So therefore I had 23 away games this WL. Well I finished on 17-12 and lost 4 of the 6 I played at home. Again that means I lost 8 out of 23 away games this weekend.

What I've found is the people who are willing to play you at home dont give a **** because in their mind they are clearly confident players and for me this weekend I watched it carefully and they generally were better than me when they didnt quit out.

I welcome away games, absolute load of crap this rumour just makes it even more frustrating finding a game especially when you have a decent connection.

What myth? The only thing people are trying to do is avoid pros. At this point so many do it now it doesnt matter tho.
  • DIXON THFC
    rohyah wrote: »

What myth? The only thing people are trying to do is avoid pros. At this point so many do it now it doesnt matter tho.

There are fools out there that think it gives you some advantage by being at home. It doesn't and every single weekend the players quit out of nearly every game that I'm home.

What exactly are the chances of playing a pro just because you are away?
  • rohyah
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    rohyah wrote: »

There are fools out there that think it gives you some advantage by being at home. It doesn't and every single weekend the players quit out of nearly every game that I'm home.

What exactly are the chances of playing a pro just because you are away?

It's not just pros but better players in general. Most dont believe they get a connection advantage.
  • Bakudu76
    828 posts Semi-Pro

I have never played him. So that proves me right.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3271 posts National Call-Up

2k48t0.png
  • Dinksy
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    once you get to 17 wins plus with a decent win to loss ratio (ie 4:1 ect….) then it definitely does help to play at home.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero

I’d avoid him defo something about that lad can’t quite put my finger on it though
  • Bakudu76
    828 posts Semi-Pro

2k48t0.png

I am amused. I guess you haven't played tekkz either
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3271 posts National Call-Up
    Bakudu76 wrote: »

2k48t0.png

I am amused. I guess you haven't played tekkz either

Not that I know :joy:
  • Delboy13710
    4781 posts National Call-Up
    I had 4 from 25 . Unless your a pro or top 100 then I dont see the point