Imagine how much money EA could make if....

sketchedoutmkii
160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited May 2019
The servers were consistently working well and players played to their stats consistently.

I mean, who wouldn't be tempted to buy fifa points if you knew that getting those better players would really make a consistent difference and you could be certain of smooth gameplay on the servers.

Comments

• BeardGang
    1879 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t think it matters bro. People will buy Fifa points if matchmaking was disabled for a month
  • sketchedoutmkii
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah know exactly what you mean. It's just a strange model to punish players into thinking it's going to be worth buying the points time and again rather than it being rewarding to do so.
  • bberger
    7836 posts League Winner
    edited May 2019
    They're not getting one additional cent from me this year. And I'd be willing to spend if the game was bareable.

Heck, I even support teams/games with money that I haven't touched for years. Just because they are doing great work and have a healthy community/customer relationship..
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    Look at it this way. You’re not getting results you deserve so, if I spend some get better players, I’ll get better results. It works both ways imo.
  • Invincibility
    4808 posts National Call-Up
    Money.. Just imagine if the coins were real currency and EA took taxes for every transfered item! CASHCOW..
  • DesiKRew
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Whats the point of spending money and building God squads ....? icons and top players turn to bronze when you come against a 2019 player with bad chemistry and regular Gold players....
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    DesiKRew wrote: »
    Whats the point of spending money and building God squads ....? icons and top players turn to bronze when you come against a 2019 player with bad chemistry and regular Gold players....

No they don't.