TOTS GOMIS Objective

Invincibility
3834 posts National Call-Up
edited May 19
After selling my TOTS Hazard with a little profit I decided to make a squad for the challenge it costed me 250K.. After the grind to Gold 1 in WL it's finally time to have some fun! :D

20190519-034028.jpg

Comments

• LocalHero
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    A bit overkill but enjoy
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 19
    It won't be too difficult to complete the challenge with this team lol. I played with bronzes, a few regular golds and TOTS Heldon and completed in 5 games and I'm a division 4 player.

Fun team btw, wonder if it could compete in WL.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5278 posts Big Money Move
    Because of the high rating, you will face only similar teams in online singles..
  • Cheesyballs1970
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    gid this sweat fest. Hate it either unsporting (so called golden goal) or put on Pele etc to the end. Been doing it for hrs and only 3 wins this is what i hate about FIFA
  • Zambo9
    5116 posts Big Money Move
    LocalHero wrote: »
    A bit overkill but enjoy

He can still sell them in a week or so, they are practically going for discard value considered they are TOTS card
  • Invincibility
    The matchmaking is terrible can't even get connected to a match.. Wonder why so many Icon squads playing single matches
  • Recoba
    3816 posts National Call-Up
    The matchmaking is terrible can't even get connected to a match.. Wonder why so many Icon squads playing single matches

Rating
  • Invincibility
    Yeah probably! Just want to have some fun and face other TOTS Saudi squads.. Funny how those full Icons squads struggle against this squad :D
  • Invincibility
    Bruhh faced 2x full TOTS Squads lost them because they sub in Optimus cruyff gulit and ronaldo jeez it's for fun!
  • Thunder001
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 19
    It amazes me that these full tots squads with their full prime subs even bother for this card. Surely it's just easier to get the credit card out.
  • Nelmser
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I must confess I built the full TOTS team for the objective. Completed it in 5 games very easily.

Unfortunately Gomis is trash
  • Invincibility
    Nelmser wrote: »
    I must confess I built the full TOTS team for the objective. Completed it in 5 games very easily.

Unfortunately Gomis is trash

Nice job! That's quick great sbc fodder for Mbappe
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5302 posts Big Money Move
    Thunder001 wrote: »
    It amazes me that these full tots squads with their full prime subs even bother for this card. Surely it's just easier to get the credit card out.

While I agree it’s overkill. That is like a 300k squad that OP will likely sell off when done. Definitely something most people could get their hands on if they wanted.