TOTY DE GEA OR TOTS ALLISON

Ze Jay
263 posts Sunday League Hero
I've been using toty de gea for such a long time and with the new tots out Allison is basically the same card with the basic chem style if you take away the 5 speed and 1" in height

Would you rather have he 1" taller toty de gea or the Allison who costs 1/3rd of the price?

Comments

• GL
    6511 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve been told that every inch counts
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ve used TOTY in over 500 games, and now have TOTS Ederson. There’s very little between them, but I do notice a difference in speed when he has to come off his line. Plus both him and Alisson are like 500k cheaper. :D
  • 2easym8
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    There were a few people around yesterday saying TOTS Alisson was rubbish.. it would be interesting to hear some more reviews!

I’ve had IF Alisson for over 500 games and he’s been great.. He makes some amazing saves! I could only imagine this card would be better??
  • CokePrime
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I packed TOTS Alisson...but he didn't manage to replace 89 VDS, with basic chem style and that 6'6" frame, middle VDS is just a monster.
  • Dodds
    7664 posts League Winner
    Used that Ederson and he didn’t seem much of an upgrade, changed to Alisson yesterday played a couple but his reflexes are phenomenal! Seems to command the box excellently as well!
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    GL wrote: »

It does between 1 and 3 tbf :trollface:
  • Keano
    12829 posts Has That Special Something
    GL wrote: »

When you lack the inches it’s about the composure of a high stress situation