The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

When EA wants you to lose

SimenHP
2091 posts Fans' Favourite
This happend in my last 2 matches.

Match 1:

d066c45036aa51a64c31638dc5a31f75.gif

Match 2:

b0150be96d7b452f9fd8bda01fa3c6be.gif
d74310d1f3d9f1eafb3cd41b8a5e825f.gif

I'm not getting mad anymore, I've gotten so use to s**t like this from EA the last 5 years, so now I'm just shaking my head and asks myself why do I even bother (I have only played weekly objectives lately)

Comments

• CheeseSlice
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    SimenHP wrote: »
    This happend in my last 2 matches.

Match 1:

d066c45036aa51a64c31638dc5a31f75.gif

Match 2:

b0150be96d7b452f9fd8bda01fa3c6be.gif
    d74310d1f3d9f1eafb3cd41b8a5e825f.gif

I'm not getting mad anymore, I've gotten so use to s**t like this from EA the last 5 years, so now I'm just shaking my head and asks myself why do I even bother (I have only played weekly objectives lately)

5 years?? More like 9

• Keano
    15123 posts World Class
    Know how you feel mate, it's bloody ridiculous. Nothing ids working for me, Zlatan runs away from crosses, Rashford crosses to the near post with 3-4 bars... I've just had De Gea get it in his hands.... but then it bounces out & hits De Ligt for a lovely poachers OG.

It's shambles... i'm 6-6 & I've *never* been this bad.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    I have just this in my last 3 matches.
    Every little bobble going their way.
    David Luiz losing headers to Vardy.
    Reading my opponent just for my defender to lift his leg and let the pass roll through.
    Been some definite rigged ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in my last few.
  • kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »
    Know how you feel mate, it's bloody ridiculous. Nothing ids working for me, Zlatan runs away from crosses, Rashford crosses to the near post with 3-4 bars... I've just had De Gea get it in his hands.... but then it bounces out & hits De Ligt for a lovely poachers OG.

It's shambles... i'm 6-6 & I've *never* been this bad.

Same for me this weekend. 11-9 when I unusually finish 14-7 lol. Same issue with Ibra. I really need to buy a real team though lol. Used loan Cr7 last 2 games haha
  • Wonderfulwest
    4856 posts National Call-Up
    Obviously they want you to lose silly games so you go and buy FP and open packs in the hope or getting better players. But it’s the game that needs improving not your squad
  • Joestoe
    6204 posts Big Money Move
    It's beyond a joke now mate.
  • McRaven
    5226 posts Big Money Move
    It's like looking at my own gameplay :joy:
  • RebelRob
    5857 posts Big Money Move
    Had the most horrendous game where I had 20 shots on target and scored 4 goals, the other guy had 5 shots and scored 5 goals.

Every single one pim Schmeichel literally didn’t even move for.

Anyone who says nothing dodgy happens in this game is either poor at the game or in denial.

Or an ea employee.
  • SimenHP
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    Obviously they want you to lose silly games so you go and buy FP and open packs in the hope or getting better players. But it’s the game that needs improving not your squad

Good luck to EA with that. I opened 127 stored packs since PL tots came out. I haven't spent anything in a few years now, no reason to. If I want coins, I can make around 200k in a day from trading, which is usually what 12.000 fp gets you if lucky. If I want to open packs I just do sbc's.

1. 6 of them were 125k packs, best pull: Modric, Rakitic, Veratti and Ribery, 3 packs had 83 as highest.
    2. 14 of them were 100k packs, best pull: IF Joaquin, Rakitic and Witsel. 2 of the packs had 82 as highest rated, 6 had 83 as highest rated
    3. 27 of them were 50k packs, best pull: 5c7ff0b7-b898-4e26-8f40-71086e015ea9.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=p4Xb9Di%2FvZoj1c1IA6qqxBa5NuQ6k5jzlrgbt8sdbds%3D
    (ofcourse my best pack had to be untradable) Other than that no player, except for Hummels over 85 rated. And atleast 50% had 83 as highest rated, with many 82 as highest (even had a pack where 81 were my highest)
    4. 43 were other packs from 15k to 55k packs, best pull: TOTS Doherty and a few 83-84s, no 85 or higher.
    5. 37 were 5k and 7.5k packs, best pull ONLY 1 83 RATED AND IT WAS TOTS KANNO!!!!
  • Massman
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    this wl was a new level of BS
    this game is so broken
    i maybe hit rhe post 300 times.
  • MattDaddy V1
    1664 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2019
    It's the same offline, 'trying' to do that assist 10 goals with USA players on professional difficulty in squad battles futswap card.

Talk about trying to make it insanely difficult or what, popped Pulisic and Johnsen in my bundes squad (which I usually finish Elite one every week with) and everytime I pass to them I've literally got 4 players swarming them and bundling them over and of course the one time I wriggle free and put my striker clean through they hit the flipping woodwork everytime without fail. Yet if I pass with any other player their defence parts like the red sea and their keeper decides to tie his shoe laces up as the ball rolls into the net.

Think the Declan Rice objective can go whistle, tried twice with a full English team and although I won 5-0 and 7-1 I've only got one assist towards it.