We are aware of some connectivity issues on our games & we are working towards resolving this. Apologies for the inconvenience. Keep in the loop by following this tweet.

Forced disconnect glitch?!

Pila4life
311 posts Sunday League Hero
Just started out 4-0 in WL... game 5... I score straight away ... a few seconds later, I get booted out of the game and ultimate team and receive a loss! How are people able to force you to disconnect?!! I can’t even look up who it was to report them.. I am on Xbox.. ridiculous... I find it amusing that WL is a form of official qualification for professional play if this is in the game.

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    981 posts Professional
    If no problem with ur internet, then it might b a glitch,,, although happened to me once in squad battles,, was winning 2-0,,n lost connection,, recieved a 3-0 loss
  • Pila4life
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    100 percent not my internet... this happened to me a couple times this year... it is Always right after a goal.
  • Vezzo
    1044 posts Professional
    If no problem with ur internet, then it might b a glitch,,, although happened to me once in squad battles,, was winning 2-0,,n lost connection,, recieved a 3-0 loss

Not the same with squad battles. This is the same that I think @Futfanatic posted about today. Don't know if he got any response on it.
  • abhreebhu_45
    981 posts Professional
    That's pathetic then