Just packed TOTS Sterling and Alisson, best time to sell?

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
edited May 19
I would love to keep them but not sure if their price will end up being a lot higher or lower than now
Post edited by BC_United on

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    6370 posts Big Money Move
    Probably now tbh, the prices are ridiculous, theres going to be alot of lightning rounds to come and probably upgrade packs etc soon which "should" reduce the prices.
  • IxToMxI
    5619 posts Big Money Move
    Now, based on previous years when the next Toty drop these will crash as people want the new cards
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Probably now tbh, the prices are ridiculous, theres going to be alot of lightning rounds to come and probably upgrade packs etc soon which "should" reduce the prices.
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Now, based on previous years when the next Toty drop these will crash as people want the new cards

hmm PL is a bit different tho, coz they stayed high once out of packs till ultimate TOTS for the last 2 years if rmb correctly

Sterling is almost 1.3M so i'm thinking he might drop a bit, but Alisson for 300k seems cheap atm
  • IxToMxI
    5619 posts Big Money Move
    BC_United wrote: »
    IxToMxI wrote: »

hmm PL is a bit different tho, coz they stayed high once out of packs till ultimate TOTS for the last 2 years if rmb correctly

Sterling is almost 1.3M so i'm thinking he might drop a bit, but Alisson for 300k seems cheap atm

It’s no different, people that don’t have Busquets Messi etc, also don’t have ronaldo etc