I don't understand people in this community man

JayyThunder
4269 posts Big Money Move
Doing the first futswap player weekly objective. This guy has loaned Firmino up top, so I'm like, ok cool he's trying to do it too. I kick off, I kick the ball straight out of bounds, sub on Ibra. So clearly anyone with half a brain will know I'm trying to do this objective as well, especially since I sub off Prime Kluivert.

I then spam offside trap and try to let him score his goal with Firmino, so then I can hopefully score my Ibra goal, and then we can play normally at 1-1. I literally stand in front of my goal with the ball, move my player over to his Firmino so he can tackle me and score.

What does this guy do? He takes the ball with Firmino, and then sweats it to Socrates for a tap in.......so I'm like, ok...maybe he doesn't need the goal with Firmino, that's my bad.

For the rest of the game, the guy then tries to score with Firmino.

I won 4-2 and he did not score with Firmino.

I don't understand people man. I try to be nice for once because I hate this game and I hate like 90% of the people who play it and this instance is another reason why I'm so toxic when it comes to this trash game. The community is just as bad.

Comments

• LJC18
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don’t worry mate some people are just dumb, he’s probably still wondering why you gave him that first goal.
  • OZero
    4977 posts Big Money Move
    I think he is just dumb
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stupidity is a common problem, but there's also lots of people with terrible personality. Some just hate the world and use games to "get back at the world".
  • Renamed123456
    4065 posts National Call-Up
    LJC18 wrote: »
    Don’t worry mate some people are just dumb, he’s probably still wondering why you gave him that first goal.

He probably thinks he scored it due to personal skill and ability. He's sharing the goal on WhatsApp to his friends.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14209 posts Has That Special Something
    Game is actually full of kuntz mate
  • dregana08
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    How about just play the game instead of gifting out and trying to get freebies. That's what I don't understand.
  • WarrenBarton
    7321 posts Big Money Move

Stefan Kuntz?
  • Claret_n_blue_blood

Stefan Kuntz?

Yep
  • WarrenBarton
    Similar thing happened to me with the Italian scorer objective a while back.
    Some people just haven’t a clue I guess
  • WarrenBarton

Stefan Kuntz?

Yep

Be cool if you could get his commentary name in pro clubs.
    Then again, it would probably get real old real quick
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    This has happened to me multiple times.
  • Renamed123456
    4065 posts National Call-Up
    I tried being sportsmanly before; waiting for idle players to return to play before starting my attack, kick ball out for throw in, the sorry/no celebration on glitches. Etc. Even letting players have goals.

Maybe 1 in 100 times will you find intelligent life who understands that and shows some kind of awareness; everyone else will start sprinting immediately or doing dab full celebrations.

So nowadays in some situations I'll still take benefit from situations but won't celebrate it like a loon. And if anyone, some mythical Being, was sportsmanlike to me, I'd definitely repay the favour.
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t understand people playing a game they claim to hate. If you hate the game, don’t play it. Then you won’t encounter dumb people.
  • Hibee
    11862 posts Has That Special Something
    I don’t understand people playing a game they claim to hate. If you hate the game, don’t play it. Then you won’t encounter dumb people.

People love football, so they are kind of stuck with the game.
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    I dont understand why people do this. Just play the games ffs. Its 3 goals, not even in a win. If you have an FB player you would have to be pretty terrible (and i am reasonably terrible) to not just score 3 goals in the course of playing rivals through the week anyway.
  • malky
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    This game seems to attract all the local village idiots😂😂
  • SPN1987
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    I tried being sportsmanly before; waiting for idle players to return to play before starting my attack, kick ball out for throw in, the sorry/no celebration on glitches. Etc. Even letting players have goals.

Maybe 1 in 100 times will you find intelligent life who understands that and shows some kind of awareness; everyone else will start sprinting immediately or doing dab full celebrations.

So nowadays in some situations I'll still take benefit from situations but won't celebrate it like a loon. And if anyone, some mythical Being, was sportsmanlike to me, I'd definitely repay the favour.

We are in a vast minority bro. The FIFA community might be the most toxic community in the world. They are without any doubt the dumbest you can possibly encounter. :s
  • CFCHenri
    3397 posts National Call-Up
    For the lust of Lucifer Morningstar :D
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »

People love football, so they are kind of stuck with the game.

I wouldn’t play it if I hated it. There’s always PES
  • Claret_n_blue_blood

Stefan Kuntz?

Yep

Be cool if you could get his commentary name in pro clubs.
    Then again, it would probably get real old real quick

Just like fut
  • JayyThunder
    4269 posts Big Money Move
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this dude was stupid.
  • Greezyweezy101
    851 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 18
    Maybe he wanted to earn it