Has anyone used TOTS Digne and Rice yet?

HS
1735 posts Fans' Favourite
I have already got digne but doing the rice objective at the moment. Need 3 more goals but suddenly the ai has become world beaters. Can’t even get the ball. Just want to see how good they both are. Digne will replace 86 Robertson and rice will challenge futmas torreira although he’s been excellent for me

Comments

• Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My 🍚 went straight intos firminos sbc .. i saw hes card stats . And for me i dont think it was going in my team .the way the games is now you need a top cdm for division 1 . But give it a try may work for you
  • HS
    1735 posts Fans' Favourite
    Insan0 wrote: »
    My 🍚 went straight intos firminos sbc .. i saw hes card stats . And for me i dont think it was going in my team .the way the games is now you need a top cdm for division 1 . But give it a try may work for you

Ah that’s a shame. I’m in division 1 but just feel sometimes torreira or tots rodri just don’t cut it and with them being untradable I just use them
  • not interested,,,digne lacks height i want in my LB,,and already have decent CDMs in fabinho,rodri,keita,neves
  • Used Rice for a few games, seems ok so far. Hard to measure a cdm's performance tbg