Moments Del Piero

Kaptentegel
466 posts An Exciting Prospect
Thinking of buying him and play as cam behind Zlatan and Belotti or as ccam in a 4231. Good or bad idea?

Comments

• MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    People have slept on this card. He’s top tier. I’ve used prime Cruyff and Eusebio at CAM and ADP is as good, if not better. Finishing is top notch. I use an engine on mine, that weak foot is deadly.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    He’s simply sublime. Play him CF in the (5) and he scores for fun.
  • Ben
    3299 posts National Call-Up
    You can play the 92 prime at cam and not have to worry about position change in game .
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Ben wrote: »
    You can play the 92 prime at cam and not have to worry about position change in game .

The cards are not even close due to work rates alone.
  • DIXON THFC
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play him as a LM in my team and hes got roughly 210 in roughly 250 and 92 assists even from that position, amazing player.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »

The cards are not even close due to work rates alone.

This.

I’d rather have the 87 than 92 due to WR
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    I play him as a LM in my team and hes got roughly 210 in roughly 250 and 92 assists even from that position, amazing player.

I said you’d like him dude! Glad he’s working for you
  • DIXON THFC

@MHoney1234 Been amazing... tried him as an ST for the first 10/20 games but PIM Baggio is better as an ST imo (got 428 goals in 395 with 205 assists!!!)

ADP has totally transformed the left side of my game though and with prime Figo on the right I score so many goals from the wings!
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

@MHoney1234 Been amazing... tried him as an ST for the first 10/20 games but PIM Baggio is better as an ST imo (got 428 goals in 395 with 205 assists!!!)

ADP has totally transformed the left side of my game though and with prime Figo on the right I score so many goals from the wings!

Yeh defo not an ST. PIM Baggio is underrated, I liked him loan card. Not a bad attack you’ve got there. Goals from everywhere B)
  • DIXON THFC
    edited May 18
    Screenshot-20190518-092543-Companion.jpg

Looks like that at the moment mate... just saving for Serie A TOTS... will be replacing Nain, Carrasco (when Zapata comes out) and Alex Sandro.

Have to mention Carrasco, although I paid 92k so have lost he has been amazing. Also, Izzo is probably my favourite defender this year... really hope he gets a TOTS along with Donna.

Edit: Carrasco is normally 7 chem got the wrong manager on (was trying 87 Belotti)
  • Kaptentegel
    Thanks guys👍👍 just bought him for 1075 000 on ps4 gonna try him later but he looks fantastic with catalyst or engine.
  • DIXON THFC
    Thanks guys👍👍 just bought him for 1075 000 on ps4 gonna try him later but he looks fantastic with catalyst or engine.

You wont regret it, pinky promise.
  • Nivaze
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    ADP is so underrated, his shooting is the best in the game.

Playing him as LM and he scores so much for me from that position.
  • Kaptentegel
    edited May 19
    Just completed wl with him as ccam in a 4231 and all I can say is holy **** what an amazing card, AMAZING player👍👍 (using catalyst)
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Just completed wl with him as ccam in a 4231 and all I can say is holy **** what an amazing card, AMAZING player👍👍 (using catalyst)

Engine man! It’s only +5 more pace but an agility and balance boost.
  • NathanBFC94
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He is unreal mate, i play him CAM in game and the card is a total game changer
  • Boysie91
    8167 posts League Winner
    Is he still worth buying for CAM with 7 chem?
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Boysie91 wrote: »

Yes, although it’s better if you have a central player you can switch in game with. Bday Costa is a perfect example
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    AdamH wrote: »

Yes, although it’s better if you have a central player you can switch in game with. Bday Costa is a perfect example

Exactly this. I play 87 Son at wide CAM and ADP at CCAM. He’s Cruyff and Eusebio level. His finishing and movement is elite
  • Boysie91
    8167 posts League Winner

He will have to be striker as I can't change formation with my team.

CR7 / 90 Perisic
    ADP
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro

CR7 / 90 Perisic
    ADP

Do you use dynamic tactics? Post your team here
  • Boysie91
    8167 posts League Winner

CR7 / 90 Perisic
    ADP

Do you use dynamic tactics? Post your team here

Screenshot-2019-05-18-17-29-27.png
    Switch in game to this.
    Screenshot-2019-05-18-17-32-34.png