Which three Icons SBC’s would you choose?

Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
922 posts Semi-Pro
edited May 18
So I’m finally planning on completing my end-game Icons, but I’m still undecided as to which ones I’ll do (doesn’t help that I forgot to do their loans).

My end-game team only contains my untradeables: FB Zlatan, Prime Ballack, & RTTF Kondogbia/TOTS Ndombele

I’m planning on doing three between Eusebio, Cruyff, Ronaldinho, Gullit & Vieira. Which three would you pick? Better off just starting with one of the attackers over Gullit/Vieira since my midfield is already pretty solid?

Comments

• Dmb75
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 18
    Gullit should be one. Period. I’ve heard great things about Eusebio but I imagine this depends on the formation
  • Jaysin
    1294 posts Professional
    Eusebio or cruyff first for sure, gullit then viera last
  • limjitwe
    6694 posts Big Money Move
    Eusebio then Gullit.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12838 posts Has That Special Something
    Ronaldinho is all that's keeping me playing this trash game
  • Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 18
    Cheers guys, Gullit is a shoe-in for sure then. Vieira’s the probably the least tempting just because I already have Ballack & he seems like a luxury.

Ronaldinho is definitely fun, & he was the first Icon I did last year. Though a part of me does want to try the new Icons in Cruyff & Eusebio. It sounds like everyone and their mom raves about Eusebio though, but where are you guys playing him?

• Dutchcaliber
    2786 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cheers guys, Gullit is a shoe-in for sure then. Vieira’s the probably the least tempting just because I already have Ballack & he seems like a luxury.

Ronaldinho is definitely fun, & he was the first Icon I did last year. Though a part of me does want to try the new Icons in Cruyff & Eusebio. It sounds like everyone and their mom raves about Eusebio though, but where are you guys playing him?

if you use skills get cruyff, otherwise get eusebio. he is a god at shooting.
  • zeultuturor
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i would do eusebio, pim best and gullit
  • gullit then eusebio
  • Gnomenclature
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite

I start him at st, then move him to cam when my cam is gassed (he usually has plenty of juice left) - then sub on a fresh striker (usually mvb).
  • RebelRob
    4964 posts National Call-Up
    Eusebio, cruyff and gullit imo
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Gullit, Eusebio and Dinho for me.

Cruyff is good an all, but he was always blowing out his backside come 60 mins for me
  • DFC1983
    709 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ronaldinho + Gullit plus 1 other.
  • Delvinho
    968 posts Professional
    Ronaldinho is all that's keeping me playing this trash game

• Grown93
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 18
    Gullit

next the other 2 you want :D
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    i would do eusebio, pim best and gullit

That’s the exact 3 I have :)
  • Mini_Miudo
    9961 posts Has That Special Something
    Ronaldinho, Eusébio and Gullit would be my picks.