Servers terrible for anyone else tonight?

Juked By Neymar
3456 posts National Call-Up
Can barely play. Even worse is trying to do the Saudi Weekly Challenge with how bad those players are.

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    78792 posts Moderator
    Perfectly fine as ever.
  • Juked By Neymar
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Perfectly fine as ever.

Can't tell if sarcasm or not lol. Usually it's not too bad for me but it's been terrible most of the day today
  • NornIron
    13799 posts Has That Special Something
    Perfectly fine as ever.

Definitely is for some or it wouldn't be called one sided.
  • hoban95
    55243 posts National Treasure
    Yeah pretty laggy in WL for me.
  • Campino
    29797 posts National Team Captain
    edited May 2019
    Awful

Worst I’ve experienced since fifa 17
  • WFCBagnall
    78792 posts Moderator
    Perfectly fine as ever.

Can't tell if sarcasm or not lol. Usually it's not too bad for me but it's been terrible most of the day today

No sarcasm mate. They're always fine for me.
  • NornIron
    edited May 2019
    Perfectly fine as ever.

@WFCBagnall What's your latency on network settings I know that probably doesn't matter but still.
    Every match i get is 5 bars maybe every 1 in 10 it flicks between 4 and 5.
    But it's basically unplayable it's worst than using a team of bronze keepers on online singles matches.
  • WFCBagnall
    78792 posts Moderator
    NornIron wrote: »
    Perfectly fine as ever.

@WFCBagnall What's your latency on network settings I know that probably doesn't matter but still.
    But it's basically unplayable it's worst than using a team of bronze keepers on online singles matches.

I've said it a few times on here and I get responses like wtf, but my latency is 247ms. I know it shouldn't be that high at all, but I have absolutely no issues, so no point worrying over it.
  • NornIron
    edited May 2019
    Perfectly fine as ever.

I've said it a few times on here and I get responses like wtf, but my latency is 247ms. I know it shouldn't be that high at all, but I have absolutely no issues, so no point worrying over it.

And it's unplayable for me at 24ms only EA. :D

Any wonder my hotspot plays a little better it's 44ms.
  • Azof
    17916 posts World Class
    Perfectly fine as ever.

We are the lucky ones, only issues I ever had was speed up lag but that was cause I was on wireless, other than that it played fine
  • Wonderfulwest
    5134 posts Big Money Move
    I’ll admit I’m usually one of those that always seems to have alright gameplay but the last week. Bloody dreadful and boarderlone unplayable. I appreciate its Team of the Season so more people in the servers. But cmon this is silly people can’t even play without laggy inputs or every player turning like a double decker bus. I think I’m gonna ween myself off Fifa over the coming months and try to stay clear of 20. It just seems to get worse each update
  • PelzyWelzy
    10338 posts Has That Special Something
    Perfectly fine as ever.

EA’s lag compensation at its finest :joy:

Thinking about it, 247ms should be next to unplayable for online gaming... Seriously, you ‘should’ have noticeable delay going on. In fact I’d go so far as to say you’d probably get banned from playing certain games online due to poor connection etc.

Stuff like this happens with my connections as well. Wired I get around 21ms, yet gameplay is worse than if I’m wireless which averages around 45ms.

Makes no sense whatsoever. It is what it is though I suppose.
  • Tommytour
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Absolutely horrendous, I may give up and just play SB
  • Juked By Neymar
    Tommytour wrote: »
    Absolutely horrendous, I may give up and just play SB

getting to that point. Still bad for me this morning :|
  • Joestoe
    8551 posts League Winner
    It felt smooth and fine before dinner, after that it all took a turn for the worse.
  • NornIron
    Joestoe wrote: »
    It felt smooth and fine before dinner, after that it all took a turn for the worse.

Same all afternoon was okay, but I was streaming motorbike racing to two other devices, so maybe that made FIFA play better. :D
  • Keano
    16492 posts World Class
    Currently getting the... fifa is taking too long to load at the home screen... so just waiting on that, it's like having to queue to be robbed.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Had bad button delay all weekend. Still managing to win some games but conceded like 5 penalties because of the delay
  • Juked By Neymar
    Keano wrote: »
    Currently getting the... fifa is taking too long to load at the home screen... so just waiting on that, it's like having to queue to be robbed.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Juked By Neymar
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Had bad button delay all weekend. Still managing to win some games but conceded like 5 penalties because of the delay

my delay has thankfully been worse in the online single matches for that stupid Saudi challenge than in WL although it's still had it's issues.

Not giving away PK's but I've hit the post 6 times in my last 2 games :neutral:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7335 posts Big Money Move
    Rivals was goddamn awful earlier. So much lag I quit out in the 20th at 0-0 and didn’t even bother to continue
  • DutyHarry
    5894 posts Big Money Move
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Perfectly fine as ever.

EA’s lag compensation at its finest :joy:

Thinking about it, 247ms should be next to unplayable for online gaming... Seriously, you ‘should’ have noticeable delay going on. In fact I’d go so far as to say you’d probably get banned from playing certain games online due to poor connection etc.

Stuff like this happens with my connections as well. Wired I get around 21ms, yet gameplay is worse than if I’m wireless which averages around 45ms.

Makes no sense whatsoever. It is what it is though I suppose.

FIFA must be the only online game in the world where bad connection gives you an edge on the opponent, I'm done. :joy:
  • BrentfordFC
    13440 posts Has That Special Something
    Not had server issues at all since using wired connection.
  • DutyHarry
    5894 posts Big Money Move
    No lag at all for me but definitely button delay, passes sometimes don't register, difficulties to dribble with Dinho, Neymar or Messi, players out of position, anormaly weaker than usual, etc...
  • NornIron
    A different game but I think EA have something to do with Apex legends was checking around YouTube and the next lowest ping was from a youtuber living in London who had 21ms. Mine is 24 from N.Ireland. All over YouTube the connections are horrible with packet loss etc.

ak93sl.jpg
  • WonderMouse
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can play CS:GO with lighting fast connection, or play battlefield and have no problems, crisp as usual.

Then jump on fifa and it's like I've got 280ms ping and am playing aginst a guy living on the moon.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Perfectly fine as ever.

Ffs, that says it all! :D