The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

How to complete the weekly objectives faster

oneskyworld
1026 posts Professional
You can do Digne and Swap I together. If you have a FB Premier league player, you can build a PL team.

In theory, you can do the Rice, Swap II and III, and Loan Firmino together. Most likely, you want to do the Rice objective separately. Gomes is the online single one, so no shortcut.

So in theory, if you win and score every game, it would take at least 13 matches to get all. 5 online-singles, 5 rivals, and 3 squad battle. Then again, the Rice one is on min world class, so who know how long it will take.

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    6158 posts Big Money Move
    Good luck going 5/5 on digne. I would take 15 games right now and be thrilled.
  • starfox1284
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite
    1/1 on Digne already, I've got great attacking full back to swap IG with.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Good luck going 5/5 on digne. I would take 15 games right now and be thrilled.

I know, this is the one I really want. But a lot depends on luck.
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    The squad battle ones are tough this week, being assists rules out the penalty method for mass goals.

15 assists on world class going to take me ages, usually only score one or two per game
  • Sykesy
    4458 posts National Call-Up
    Play for corners. Full backs on corners Near post header.
  • Gnomenclature
    5079 posts Big Money Move
    lippyone wrote: »
    The squad battle ones are tough this week, being assists rules out the penalty method for mass goals.

15 assists on world class going to take me ages, usually only score one or two per game

15 assists on world class is dreadful... I'm gonna have a lot less hair after this is done. Can't stand how close the ai marks on world class, it makes me want to punch them right in the kisser.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Play for corners. Full backs on corners Near post header.

If only I can put both FB Ibra and TOTS Ibra on the pitch. :D
  • DicaniosGod
    5528 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah the AI feels like they are all on steroids in World Class tonight, they are all over you!!.... Getting the hump!
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Yeah the AI feels like they are all on steroids in World Class tonight, they are all over you!!.... Getting the hump!

My own experience is always World class level is usually harder than legendary.
  • DicaniosGod
    5528 posts Big Money Move

My own experience is always World class level is usually harder than legendary.

It’s mega tough tonight!!

• Sterve
    731 posts An Exciting Prospect

Shouldnt be that hard mate. I have completed it already. Few tips would be stack your d and def mids as normal not worrying about english players. Don’t sprint too much vs sb ai. Play a wide formation, 352 is surprisingly good. Also the games on the left usually play much easier. I start left to right.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Squad battles are easy

I had one silver and one American silver in my main team, went on pro and did 10 goals and 10 assists accordingly

Both Done in one game :)
  • CFCHenri
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    Squad battles are easy

I had one silver and one American silver in my main team, went on pro and did 10 goals and 10 assists accordingly

Play the one with 15 assists with English players on minimum World Class difficulty. It's a pain when you don't have any top players from England and also you have to ensure the English players delivers the final pass
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    Squad battles are easy

Play the one with 15 assists with English players on minimum World Class difficulty. It's a pain when you don't have any top players from England and also you have to ensure the English players delivers the final pass

Just build an all english team of all english attack and middfield. And play world class against the bronze teams. Almost did it in 3 but that Sturridge cant shoot properly with his right. 3 games it is.
  • InformCollector
    1320 posts Play-Off Hero

I done 4 with vardy in one game. Hope it takes me 4 games
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did digne in 8 games

Subbed on EL alonso
  • EisenErmin
    8238 posts League Winner
    nj10 wrote: »
    Did digne in 8 games

Subbed on EL alonso

Does subbing on a defender and playing him as Striker count for the objective ? I have the 89 Florenzi and he would be perfect to play as Striker comig from the bench
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    Did digne in 8 games

Subbed on EL alonso

Does subbing on a defender and playing him as Striker count for the objective ? I have the 89 Florenzi and he would be perfect to play as Striker comig from the bench

You need to use pl defender
  • CFCHenri
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Squad battles are easy

Just build an all english team of all english attack and middfield. And play world class against the bronze teams. Almost did it in 3 but that Sturridge cant shoot properly with his right. 3 games it is.

I wish I got easy bronze teams. I always get teams rated 80-89 and I have no problems dealing with them on Legendary for Elite 1 with 2 Rare Mega Packs but my best English players are POTY 80-rated Norwood and TOTS Lowe :D
  • Jpo41
    1609 posts Play-Off Hero
    Squad battles are easy

I did it in two games with POTM Rashford, POTM Vardy, and henderson on legendary, but I got lucky with two 77 teams on 50 chem
  • CustardHippo
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    Squad battles are easy

I'm finding the AI worse tonight than usual, maybe as I'm not using my normal squad or maybe it's all in my head. Also having a few assists robbed by deflected headers going down as OGs =/
  • Libguy
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    So I could just play Alonso at CAM, right? Maybe move VVD to the midfield.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    I’m going to have 3 English cams and cr7 and pick the games against low chem/rating teams. Doesn’t matter if it takes a few days
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Tough times for the full backs on "stayback" crowd.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Squad battles are easy

I wish I got easy bronze teams. I always get teams rated 80-89 and I have no problems dealing with them on Legendary for Elite 1 with 2 Rare Mega Packs but my best English players are POTY 80-rated Norwood and TOTS Lowe :D

Ahh maybe its because I didnt play SB because there was no Swapdeal player to get. So I still have the teams from monday. Those are easy. But you will get those monday again
  • Stoz
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2019
    Shove David luiz fb as striker I’m 3/5 already after 6 matches and get him to take corners to assist too
  • EisenErmin
    8238 posts League Winner
    Stoz wrote: »
    Shove David luiz fb as striker I’m 3/5 already after 6 matches and get him to take corners to assist too

Do you start him as striker or switch hi ingame or subbing him on?

I am still not sure if subbing on a defender in an attackin position counts , does it ?