Is OTW Alisson broken?

Juked By Neymar
3456 posts National Call-Up
Bought him to pop into my WL team for the week as I needed him or Ederson and NIF Alisson was good in the past for me

My goodness the guy can't make a save for me.

Comments

• Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Depends on the game. Sometimes he makes madness saves for me.

I'm pretty sure DDG would make same rubbish attempts my OTW Alisson makes tho
  • Juked By Neymar
    Depends on the game. Sometimes he makes madness saves for me.

I'm pretty sure DDG would make same rubbish attempts my OTW Alisson makes tho

DDG was average for me too, Courtois is the only "meta" keeper who's been really good for me.

Granted it's only been 4 games but Alisson has been really poor for me and DDG is saving everything against me it seems lol.
  • Dazzler179
    1160 posts Professional
    I’ve got him untradable and he’s cost me so many games. Can’t weight to purchase TOTS Ederson later tonight
  • Juked By Neymar
    Dazzler179 wrote: »
    I’ve got him untradable and he’s cost me so many games. Can’t weight to purchase TOTS Ederson later tonight

:neutral: might sell him and buy the NIF since he was seemingly better anyways. CBB being Ederson or Alisson TOTS for 1 WL
  • Pacey3_16
    2334 posts National Call-Up
    I had otw alisson but then packed his winter upgrade 87 so sold his otw and tbh his 87 has been superb alot better than what his otw was for me anyway
  • starfox1284
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite
    if you think OTW Alisson is poor, give TOTS Onana a try....he saves nothing, went straight back to Prime VDS.
  • GeTRiGhT
    12216 posts Has That Special Something
    Up
  • Xguti002
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve tried all and I have to say neuer has been my favorite with DDG and courtois coming in after
  • Jonboyparker
    6211 posts Big Money Move
    Dazzler179 wrote: »

Don’t do it. I have both and I have returned to DDG. The tots keepers seem to do more crazy stuff that any of the other keepers DDG makes mistakes but at least I know when he’s playing poor
  • Husala
    3658 posts National Call-Up
    The who game is broken...has been for years