So I just bought a FRESH TOTY Lahm(!!!!).. NOW SELLING HIM

KristofferBVB
399 posts
edited June 2015
I want him as I am trading for a team where he is included. But he is nearly half of my funds which will slow down my trading very much if I keep him
But is he worth selling tho ?? Even for max
Post edited by KristofferBVB on

Comments

• Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something
    Fresh rightback, mehhh. Sorry.
  • Richard wrote: »
    Fresh rightback, mehhh. Sorry.
    Hehe doubt there are many others out there ;)
    Date issued 13th of January
  • FIS
    4388 posts National Call-Up
    if u want to sell him let me know i would buy him
  • No choice but to let him go ,, will pass him on for a fee to the first one online to claim him

@FIS let me know if you come online buddy ,, but need to sell him as soon as possible so will sell to uker the first forumer :)
  • TrueBlueBl00d
    1140 posts Professional
    No choice but to let him go ,, will pass him on for a fee to the first one online to claim him

@FIS let me know if you come online buddy ,, but need to sell him as soon as possible so will sell to uker the first forumer :)

By fee, you mean on top of max price?

• No choice but to let him go ,, will pass him on for a fee to the first one online to claim him

Hmm is that allowed?
  • Gale420
    4271 posts National Call-Up
    No choice but to let him go ,, will pass him on for a fee to the first one online to claim him

Hmm is that allowed?

Nope! Just put him up for max it's like a 10k loss :lol:
  • Gale420 wrote: »

Hmm is that allowed?

Haha what if I ask the buyer to pay max and sell me a Neuer on a little discount or something ?? :D
  • BackDaddy
    3315 posts National Call-Up
    Just do it via pm or the forum police will come
  • Have seen people buy and sell to eachother here multiple times tho
    But is there any interest for him ??
  • BackDaddy
    Lots of ppl on the forums are ocd with fresh but it's usually midfielders and forwards that would get the interest. If you're patient there will probably be someone interested. I'd doubt you'd make that much coins tho
  • Jimmyb83
    1163 posts Professional
    Considering he's going for 310 I would buy him for 330 fresh.
  • BackDaddy
    If he's not selling for max then max is probably the best you will get
  • Jimmyb83 wrote: »
    Considering he's going for 310 I would buy him for 330 fresh.
    Hahaha lol
  • Listed him up btw
  • TrueBlueBl00d
    1140 posts Professional
    There's two fresh ones up lol
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    The stat glitch is fixed i think - bought loads of none fresh serie a yesterday and they went to 0 games played for me
  • Uberman656 wrote: »
    The stat glitch is fixed i think - bought loads of none fresh serie a yesterday and they went to 0 games played for me
    Special cards or NIFs?
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Special cards or NIFs?

All of them were tots mate - its the same for every card
  • Uberman656 wrote: »
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Special cards or NIFs?

All of them were tots mate - its the same for every card
    Read somewhere this did not affect toty and some other card types
  • SOLD for max
  • Jonny
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    Gale420 wrote: »

Hmm is that allowed?

Haha what if I ask the buyer to pay max and sell me a Neuer on a little discount or something ?? :D

Everyone else seems to do it. I cant see the difference between that and someone buying bronze badges for max but apparently there is. :D

• Jonny wrote: »
    Gale420 wrote: »

Hmm is that allowed?

Everyone else seems to do it. I cant see the difference between that and someone buying bronze badges for max but apparently there is. :D
    Yup can be used exactly the same way lol
  • Marleigh
    2295 posts Fans' Favourite
    Selling outside of price ranges isn't allowed.
This discussion has been closed.