Should hand ball be a thing in fifa?

Ze Jay
263 posts Sunday League Hero
I was just playing my first weekend league game losing 2-1 and in the 90th minute I win a corner, from that corner the ball is originally cleared however I come back, get past the defence and shoot.

His Marcos Alonso who was still stood near the post then slides along the goal line and saves the ball crossing the line with his hand. His De Gea picks up the ball and proceeds to time waste till the whistle went.
2dt4ox2.png
Should this be allowed? I feel cheated out of the opportunity to win the game in extra time or pens :/

Comments

• Richard
    11410 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 17
    No, will be abused.
  • McRaven
    4234 posts National Call-Up
    Ze Jay wrote: »
    I was just playing my first weekend league game losing 2-1 and in the 90th minute I win a corner, from that corner the ball is originally cleared however I come back, get past the defence and shoot.

His Marcos Alonso who was still stood near the post then slides along the goal line and saves the ball crossing the line with his hand. His De Gea picks up the ball and proceeds to time waste till the whistle went.
    2dt4ox2.png
    Should this be allowed? I feel cheated out of the opportunity to win the game in extra time or pens :/

No. If you introduce handball there will be even more RNG in the game.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    No. It was in a few years back, in career mode anyway. Every other cross resulted in a handball. Great when you get it, really not great when it goes against you!
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20389 posts Club Captain
    nah fam
  • mjs4p
    11088 posts Has That Special Something
    No
  • Keano
    12752 posts Has That Special Something
    No, the games mechanics arn't consistent enough to have players trying to avoid handballs as well. Would just become a way of getting easy pens/fks.
  • SirSkinner
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Imagine it on this engine.

With the way the ball bounces around when you make a tackle you'll be punished for handball every time you defend
  • Ulook92
    12478 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes when its for me. No when its against me :trollface:
  • EddieFicio
    21374 posts Club Captain
    Its in the game, just disabled online.

• ORANGEeffect05
    20389 posts Club Captain
    • +2 minutes of added time
    • 98th minute corner conceded
    • Zlatan subbed on
    • He wins the header only to be cleared off the line
    • Ref notified to go to VAR and awards a pen off handball
    • lose and end up a gold merch

:love:
  • Paciga45
    3545 posts National Call-Up
    No
  • Joestoe
    4667 posts National Call-Up
    No, completely out of your control.
  • iSptmnky
    4080 posts National Call-Up
    Nope
  • Idek
    10083 posts Has That Special Something
    From my experience of using it offline in previous fifas you definitely don't want it online, will have multiple penalties a game
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Have you played a game with handball I’ve tried it a few FIFAs ago there were 13 stoppages for hand ball & 5 resulting in penalties

This is why handball is not in the game