• Swevin
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Reckon its worth doing? Could have a BPL Sbc out tonight
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Can’t wait for his TOTS
  • Markman007
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    Packs are decent too. Rare player and rare gold. I’ll def do this later today or tomorrow when NIF prices crash.
  • DannySTFC
    1037 posts Professional
    Likely to get a TOTS or not? I’ll hold off if so, love his FS card.
  • Markman007
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Likely to get a TOTS or not? I’ll hold off if so, love his FS card.

He prob will, but after the crash this gonna cost prob 60k to do with 2 good packs back. His TOTS will be prob a lot more expensive.
  • newguy
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wanted to re-buy his FFS which I really liked but sold before the crash. Should I go for this one instead or wait for Bundes TOTS?
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    newguy wrote: »
    I wanted to re-buy his FFS which I really liked but sold before the crash. Should I go for this one instead or wait for Bundes TOTS?

It's currently 90k. You get 75k of packs and an 88 that looks useable (and can go into an SBC). Up to you to consider if that's good value. I'll be doing it later.
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Looks a decent card and easily done. Packs back plus 88 rated card. I’ve got few Bundesliga untradeables including an inform Volland.
  • CeeQue
    10818 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm going to do it but will wait till the madness later tonight.
  • Gav037
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got it basically for free after pack pulls.
    Loved his FFS and he will be an excellent sub
  • KRANG00
    1712 posts Play-Off Hero
    CeeQue wrote: »
    I'm going to do it but will wait till the madness later tonight.

• Cantona08
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ill be doing his SBC, i loved his FFS

His TOTS will be awesome :)
  • SPN1987
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm out of coins, packs and players to complete any kind of SBC. :/
  • Al_HFX
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    Going to replace Kruse for a week or so
  • DannySTFC
    1037 posts Professional
    Open my 51 packs tonight and hopefully do him for free from that, love the 94 finishing and 5* WF combo on his FS card, 91 finishing will have to do on this one!
  • basdost_goat
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also holding out. Need a few 83s and 84s and I'm not paying those horribly inflated prices.
    So inflated I think I'll sell up and rebuy.

3.5k for 83s
    7k for 84s

• XXSPCXXX
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Want to link him with POTM Krus and FB Boateng for my untradeable fitness team. Just waiting to see what the Premier League TOTS SBC is going to be first
  • Dmb75
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Want his and poulsens TOTS
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Looks a decent card and easily done. Packs back plus 88 rated card. I’ve got few Bundesliga untradeables including an inform Volland.

Only had to buy Miranda to complete it, Yet to try him though
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up

Only had to buy Miranda to complete it, Yet to try him though

I need to buy Marquinhos but will wait until adter 6
  • Gnomenclature
    2672 posts Fans' Favourite
    This sbc should be a bargain after a day or two of lightning rounds flooding the market. Definitely will do this eventually. I play him in my "giant squad" (every player is 6'2" or more lol).
  • Markman007
    This sbc should be a bargain after a day or two of lightning rounds flooding the market. Definitely will do this eventually. I play him in my "giant squad" (every player is 6'2" or more lol).

Nice, who else do you have in that squad?
  • Gnomenclature
    2672 posts Fans' Favourite
    Markman007 wrote: »

Fb Ibra, pim socrates, fb rabiot, sbc dumfries, pim mvb, poty vvd, pim blanc, and pim petit (only 6'1", but an exception). Wish I did the ucl Alonso sbc...

Left back and wingers are hard to get that are tall and decent. Prime dinho is in (tall for a winger). I'll get tots pepe later if he's affordable - bale is holding his place.

Paulsen, werghorst, and scream felliani have rotated in and out of this squad too.
  • Markman007
    edited May 17
    Markman007 wrote: »

Fb Ibra, pim socrates, fb rabiot, sbc dumfries, pim mvb, poty vvd, pim blanc, and pim petit (only 6'1", but an exception). Wish I did the ucl Alonso sbc...

Left back and wingers are hard to get that are tall and decent. Prime dinho is in (tall for a winger). I'll get tots pepe later if he's affordable - bale is holding his place.

Paulsen, werghorst, and scream felliani have rotated in and out of this squad too.

Sounds really fun! You should get Scream Mings at LB. He’s 6’5” with 99 pace. Not that great otherwise but he’s a giant.
  • oldboiler
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    So just completed this with 83s and 84s being cheap on bid. Out pops Robertson and Reus from the rare player pack
  • BPMKing123
    74 posts Park Captain
    Think I'm gonna do this tomorrow and use him as a super sub in WL. He's scored against me every time I play him.
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    I use him in my bundesliga team in place of SBC Delaney for now (had Delaney DM, Brandt CAM before, but i only use this in rivals for fun so to hell with the defensive players).

He feels pretty good, not great at finishing i am finding but neat in the build up:

9cee53d44a768979a661d265b675276b.jpg