LW that can play CM?

SinkXI
783 posts Semi-Pro
Trying to find a good LW that can play anywhere in midfield , most likely CM though. Been playing 87 Guedes there and he’s been great but kind of want to upgrade. Was thinking PIM Pires but seen mixed reviews. Chem is no issue 👍🏼

Comments

  • Moe_86
    827 posts Semi-Pro
    Nedved
  • IAIK7
    3394 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Nedved
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Cheers guys !
  • Nivaze
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    OTW Felipe Anderson is a beast as CM.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    PIM ADP
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Nivaze wrote: »
    OTW Felipe Anderson is a beast as CM.

    I had him untradeable for ages and didn’t really like him that much. Put him into Figo sbc last weekend. Figo has been superb

    Good shout with ADP, I’ll try his loan out this weekend 🙌🏻

  • DIXON THFC
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    AdamH wrote: »
    PIM ADP

    I've got him, never thought about this.... really good shout.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Nedved
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Prime Nedved

    Been using him there or CAM or LM /LW since he came out. Only other one that comes close is scream Koke imo
  • Fifa19pro
    52 posts Park Captain
    Gnabry
  • Pacey3_16
    1791 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hazard
  • Flexus
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    All of Perisics cards (because of his solid defensive stats) and PIM Pires are both good choices.
  • CheeseSlice
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    Nivaze wrote: »
    OTW Felipe Anderson is a beast as CM.

  • BayernBru
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you've got future stars Davies then give him a try. He's my CM "super sub" and is brilliant. When looking at the card, it might not look like he has the best of defensive stats but his workrates, energy, pace, strength and aggression more than make up for it. Incredible on the ball and going forwards too. Only thing that lets him down for that role would be his interceptions.

    If you don't have him, then Prime Nedved is a great option in my opinion like others have said.
  • shepj6
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 17
    Nivaze wrote: »
    OTW Felipe Anderson is a beast as CM.
    OTW Felipe Anderson is a beast as CM.


    This
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    BayernBru wrote: »
    If you've got future stars Davies then give him a try. He's my CM "super sub" and is brilliant. When looking at the card, it might not look like he has the best of defensive stats but his workrates, energy, pace, strength and aggression more than make up for it. Incredible on the ball and going forwards too. Only thing that lets him down for that role would be his interceptions.

    If you don't have him, then Prime Nedved is a great option in my opinion like others have said.

    I do have Davies ! He’s brilliant , my other option would be to bring POTM rashford off the wing to CM and maybe Davies RW? Been playing 4-3-3(2) a lot so experimenting with positions and players etc
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks for all the shouts guys , appreciate the help 👍🏼
  • MadTopGun2012
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nedved. He can play even LB
  • BayernBru
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    SinkXI wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    If you've got future stars Davies then give him a try. He's my CM "super sub" and is brilliant. When looking at the card, it might not look like he has the best of defensive stats but his workrates, energy, pace, strength and aggression more than make up for it. Incredible on the ball and going forwards too. Only thing that lets him down for that role would be his interceptions.

    If you don't have him, then Prime Nedved is a great option in my opinion like others have said.

    I do have Davies ! He’s brilliant , my other option would be to bring POTM rashford off the wing to CM and maybe Davies RW? Been playing 4-3-3(2) a lot so experimenting with positions and players etc

    Have you tried Davies at CM? I haven't tried him at RW but I'm sure he'd do a good job there too.

    I'd prefer Rashford at RW and Davies at CM, rather than the other way round though.
  • madwullie
    4171 posts National Call-Up
    Ronaldinho's lw cards
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    BayernBru wrote: »
    SinkXI wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    If you've got future stars Davies then give him a try. He's my CM "super sub" and is brilliant. When looking at the card, it might not look like he has the best of defensive stats but his workrates, energy, pace, strength and aggression more than make up for it. Incredible on the ball and going forwards too. Only thing that lets him down for that role would be his interceptions.

    If you don't have him, then Prime Nedved is a great option in my opinion like others have said.

    I do have Davies ! He’s brilliant , my other option would be to bring POTM rashford off the wing to CM and maybe Davies RW? Been playing 4-3-3(2) a lot so experimenting with positions and players etc

    Have you tried Davies at CM? I haven't tried him at RW but I'm sure he'd do a good job there too.

    I'd prefer Rashford at RW and Davies at CM, rather than the other way round though.

    I did try it last weekend for a couple of games but I’ll maybe run with it for the full weekend this weekend. What chem style would you suggest ? Got deadeye at the moment
  • DannySTFC
    1049 posts Professional
    Nedved is a good shout. I use his prime at CAM but move him to CM at half time some games, his defending is actually considerably better then his card suggests.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    AdamH wrote: »
    PIM ADP

  • BayernBru
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    SinkXI wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    SinkXI wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    If you've got future stars Davies then give him a try. He's my CM "super sub" and is brilliant. When looking at the card, it might not look like he has the best of defensive stats but his workrates, energy, pace, strength and aggression more than make up for it. Incredible on the ball and going forwards too. Only thing that lets him down for that role would be his interceptions.

    If you don't have him, then Prime Nedved is a great option in my opinion like others have said.

    I do have Davies ! He’s brilliant , my other option would be to bring POTM rashford off the wing to CM and maybe Davies RW? Been playing 4-3-3(2) a lot so experimenting with positions and players etc

    Have you tried Davies at CM? I haven't tried him at RW but I'm sure he'd do a good job there too.

    I'd prefer Rashford at RW and Davies at CM, rather than the other way round though.

    I did try it last weekend for a couple of games but I’ll maybe run with it for the full weekend this weekend. What chem style would you suggest ? Got deadeye at the moment

    I've got deadeye on him too. At the time when I put it on him, I was planning on using him as a CM supersub for when I was chasing a goal so thought the little boost I'd get to shooting/ passing from using deadeye was the best option. However I've found him so good and well rounded I bring him on most games, even in situations where I'm looking to hold on to a lead due to the energy he brings to the midfield. Felt no need to change from deadeye though.

    Despite that, If I was looking to start him and therefore getting a bigger chem boost, I think I'd consider trying backbone out. Maybe stick with deadeye and if you feel his defensive stats could do with a boost, then give backbone a shot.

    Make sure you let us know how you get on with him.
  • Delvinho
    987 posts Professional
    Perisic
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    BayernBru wrote: »
    SinkXI wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    SinkXI wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    If you've got future stars Davies then give him a try. He's my CM "super sub" and is brilliant. When looking at the card, it might not look like he has the best of defensive stats but his workrates, energy, pace, strength and aggression more than make up for it. Incredible on the ball and going forwards too. Only thing that lets him down for that role would be his interceptions.

    If you don't have him, then Prime Nedved is a great option in my opinion like others have said.

    I do have Davies ! He’s brilliant , my other option would be to bring POTM rashford off the wing to CM and maybe Davies RW? Been playing 4-3-3(2) a lot so experimenting with positions and players etc

    Have you tried Davies at CM? I haven't tried him at RW but I'm sure he'd do a good job there too.

    I'd prefer Rashford at RW and Davies at CM, rather than the other way round though.

    I did try it last weekend for a couple of games but I’ll maybe run with it for the full weekend this weekend. What chem style would you suggest ? Got deadeye at the moment

    I've got deadeye on him too. At the time when I put it on him, I was planning on using him as a CM supersub for when I was chasing a goal so thought the little boost I'd get to shooting/ passing from using deadeye was the best option. However I've found him so good and well rounded I bring him on most games, even in situations where I'm looking to hold on to a lead due to the energy he brings to the midfield. Felt no need to change from deadeye though.

    Despite that, If I was looking to start him and therefore getting a bigger chem boost, I think I'd consider trying backbone out. Maybe stick with deadeye and if you feel his defensive stats could do with a boost, then give backbone a shot.

    Make sure you let us know how you get on with him.

    I have petit as a sitter at cdm and Vidal is in there too so I’m kind of freeing the other side up from defensive duties 😁 so I’ll stick with the deadeye just now and see how I go. Cheers for the advice mate ! And happy title day on Sunday 😉🍀🇮🇪
  • BayernBru
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    SinkXI wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    SinkXI wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    SinkXI wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    If you've got future stars Davies then give him a try. He's my CM "super sub" and is brilliant. When looking at the card, it might not look like he has the best of defensive stats but his workrates, energy, pace, strength and aggression more than make up for it. Incredible on the ball and going forwards too. Only thing that lets him down for that role would be his interceptions.

    If you don't have him, then Prime Nedved is a great option in my opinion like others have said.

    I do have Davies ! He’s brilliant , my other option would be to bring POTM rashford off the wing to CM and maybe Davies RW? Been playing 4-3-3(2) a lot so experimenting with positions and players etc

    Have you tried Davies at CM? I haven't tried him at RW but I'm sure he'd do a good job there too.

    I'd prefer Rashford at RW and Davies at CM, rather than the other way round though.

    I did try it last weekend for a couple of games but I’ll maybe run with it for the full weekend this weekend. What chem style would you suggest ? Got deadeye at the moment

    I've got deadeye on him too. At the time when I put it on him, I was planning on using him as a CM supersub for when I was chasing a goal so thought the little boost I'd get to shooting/ passing from using deadeye was the best option. However I've found him so good and well rounded I bring him on most games, even in situations where I'm looking to hold on to a lead due to the energy he brings to the midfield. Felt no need to change from deadeye though.

    Despite that, If I was looking to start him and therefore getting a bigger chem boost, I think I'd consider trying backbone out. Maybe stick with deadeye and if you feel his defensive stats could do with a boost, then give backbone a shot.

    Make sure you let us know how you get on with him.

    I have petit as a sitter at cdm and Vidal is in there too so I’m kind of freeing the other side up from defensive duties 😁 so I’ll stick with the deadeye just now and see how I go. Cheers for the advice mate ! And happy title day on Sunday 😉🍀🇮🇪

    Thanks, should be a brilliant day! Then it's on to the following weekend for a potential treble treble! Good times to be a Celt! 🍀
  • oneskyworld
    1025 posts Professional
    The perfect answer is scream koke, if you did the sbc.
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Dinho..
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    The perfect answer is scream koke, if you did the sbc.

    I didn’t ! And I wish I could be arsed to work towards dinho haha
Sign In or Register to comment.