The end is near

SirSkinner
210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So there's a new discovery about now. Won't put how on here, but it's firing down the grapevine that you can now use custom tactics on pro clubs. It can fix the glitched CAM position but comes at a much worse price.

It's not popular yet, but the last few days there's an increase on clubs now playing drop back etc, the tactics that has seen UT become more of a snorefest.

Obviously it won't affect 7-11 man, but 4 man will die. EA won't fix it.

Comments

• ScorePlayer
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 17
    Are you frustrated that you can’t just keep crossing(to your max height player) and sending through balls for 90 minutes(to your pace pace pace striker) anymore against stupid A.I defenders out of position but you actually have to build up your game as a team as this Pro Clubs mode is meant to be working?
  • SirSkinner
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are you frustrated that you can’t just keep crossing(to your max height player) and sending through balls for 90 minutes(to your pace pace pace striker) anymore against stupid A.I defenders out of position but you actually have to build up your game as a team as this Pro Clubs mode is meant to be working?

Erm no.

Playing against drop back will benefit those that wing abuse as it's the only real way to score from within 18 yards. You've got it the wrong way around.

Nice try though.
  • lar9abl
    63 posts Park Captain
    Is this thread about Endgame?
  • Team Samba
    20 posts Ball Boy
    The mode needs a total rehaul, I will never understand which people play Pro clubs and find it entertaining? It has awful gameplay, I literally get dizzy after playing for more then an hour. It's just long balls and running on every team you meet. Nobody actually play fotball, when people are satisfied with this why should EA change it :p