The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fifa 18 vs Fifa 19 TOTS SBC

SimenHP
2091 posts Fans' Favourite
Last year the rating and prices were amazing and felt like it was one way to say sorry to the community for having alot of issues on fifa 18, a lot of these issues have returned and we have gotten a lot of new ones on Fifa 19, but it doesn't look like EA will be give us those tots sbc cheap again this year, which I don't understand why. Why not do everything you can to make the community happy in the last months left for Fifa 19? It will be a win-win situation. We will be happy(ish) and EA will make more people buy Fifa 20. ATM I think a lot of old Fifa players won't buy Fifa 20, because of everything bad that has happend on this game, but EA doing the community and their own game justice for the last 4 months might change someones minds.

ANYWAY...

What requirements are we expecting for tots sbc's this year?

Last year compared to this year...

FIFA 18

EFL = 81 rated, 1 tots, 65 chem
Community = 81 rated, 1 tots, 65 chem
PL = 83 rated, 1 tots, 2 PL players, 70 chem
La Liga = 84 rated, 1 tots, 2 LaLiga players, 70 chem
Bundesliga = 82 rated, 1 tots, 2 Bundesliga players, 65 chem,
Ligue 1 = 81 rated, 1 tots, 2 Ligue 1 players, 65 chem
Serie A = 82 rated, 1 tots, 2 Serie A players, 65 chem
Ultimate = 83 rated, 2 tots, 75 chem

FIFA 19

EFL = 83 rated, 0 tots, 70 chem
Community = 84 rated, 1 tots, 80 chem

Comments

• RVN_10
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yea I'm expecting 85 rated for prem la liga and serie a maybe even logue 1
  • MHoney1234
    9600 posts League Winner
    The 80 chem is ridiculous.

EPL will be 85 rated I reckon and the lesser league 83 no TOTS
  • Bugayoko
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2019
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Why not do everything you can to make the community happy in the last months left for Fifa 19? It will be a win-win situation. We will be happy(ish) and EA will make more people buy Fifa 20.

Because they "can" and because most people will still buy the next FIFA (and FIfa points).

• Bugayoko
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bugayoko wrote: »
    Why not do everything you can to make the community happy in the last months left for Fifa 19? It will be a win-win situation. We will be happy(ish) and EA will make more people buy Fifa 20.

Because they "can" and because most people will still buy the next FIFA (and FIfa points).

In the end even if Fifa 20 will continue to suck, EA will always count towards making big money.
  • SimenHP
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    The 80 chem is ridiculous.

EPL will be 85 rated I reckon and the lesser league 83 no TOTS

3 ratings and 15 chem more in one year. This years community tots isn't even that much better than last year.

d118cdd459b8524c4a5bc076a5d114d7.jpg

d6d3acc2fd663c68b0c60f8ac928a241.jpg
  • nightcrawler
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    EPL SBC could also be 84 rated but with 2 TOTS players
  • SimenHP

Yeah, either 84 with 2 tots or 85 with 1 tots is what I predict.

I will most likely do it, even if it's something like 88 rated with 1 tots, but that is just because I enjoy opening packs more than playing the game.
  • CharlieC
    7344 posts Big Money Move

I will most likely do it, even if it's something like 88 rated with 1 tots, but that is just because I enjoy opening packs more than playing the game.

if EA take notice of anything on this whole forum, that last sentence should be it
  • SimenHP
    CharlieC wrote: »

if EA take notice of anything on this whole forum, that last sentence should be it

:sweat_smile: I'm not spending any real money on this game though, no reason to. In Fifa 18 I had a team worth 15-20m + I spent atleast 10m on sbc's and packs. In Fifa 19,I have after a lot less playing and trading, 4m coins, a few icons, and sbc players worth atleast 3m, I have also opened different repeatable sbc's worth atleast 5m coins. It's so easy to make coins, that if I want to open packs I rather spend coins on them instead of real money.
  • Retropoe82
    738 posts Semi-Pro
    Don't forget they are giving us the red player pick for tots. We didnt get that last yr until the ultimate totw as that was the only totw available.
  • SimenHP
    Retropoe82 wrote: »
    Don't forget they are giving us the red player pick for tots. We didnt get that last yr until the ultimate totw as that was the only totw available.

I'm not willing or have the time to play 30 games over the weekend, and I'm not the only one so it doesn't help us that you can pack red tots from WL, atleast if that's suppose to be some kind of effort to make the player base happy, atleast give tots rewards in Rivals too (not counting weekly objectives) so that everyone can get them. EA have since WL came to UT always focused more on WL than any other gamemode, which s**k for the people not liking WL
  • Ishibum
    13324 posts Has That Special Something
    Last year, I done every tots sbc. This year, I'll be doing no more than a couple due to my expectation that the prices will be silly for the bigger leagues.

You would think that after all the problems this game has had, they would throw the community a bone here... But then again, look who we are talking about.
  • SimenHP
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Last year, I done every tots sbc. This year, I'll be doing no more than a couple due to my expectation that the prices will be silly for the bigger leagues.

You would think that after all the problems this game has had, they would throw the community a bone here... But then again, look who we are talking about.

After being let down year after year from EA I have no expectations about anything anymore, just HOPE that one day EA will do something that can make the community happy. I thought they would with WC mode last year, but they ruined that too by releasing icon sbc for only 83 rated