Which CM should I get.

R1ckyDaMan19
94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey, been playing about 4 weeks now and have enough coins to finally improve my midfield.

I use 4411 with CF and currently have kante as the defensive cm, who would be best to pair with him ,pogba or de bruyne?

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    4861 posts Big Money Move
    Might give tots Joao moutinho a look. He looks like a solid b2b and 442 is the formation where he actually has position that he works for. I would also probably wait for EPL tots. Fernandinho tots would be a solid b2d. Obviously there are better options than both. But based on the cards you’re suggesting I think your budget isn’t millions.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    Nah more like 150k haha
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    I'd pick KDB from them two.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4861 posts Big Money Move
    Nah more like 150k haha

I would try tots moutinho. He seems tailor made for a 442.
  • juliuscaesar8
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hmmm, Pogba is more B2B, Bruyne brings more attack. I’d say it depends on who your CF/CAM is right now. If your CF/CAM is someone like Firmino, or Eriksen, then I’d go with Pogba.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    CF is hazard
  • xEB50x
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You can't go wrong with either KDB or Pogba. I run the 4-4-1-1 and have settled on Pogba. I have CR7 ST and Eusebio at CF. Those two do plenty of scoring and my RM/LM contribute as well. I really like the kante/Pogba middle. I put pogba on get forward. He makes good runs, and his heading is great for both corners off and def, and crossing. However, he will miss some shots you feel KDB would have made. Overall I prefer Pogba. At the prices now you can try one for 5-10 games, then sell and try the other 5-10 games. In the end it wont cost you much in interest and you will know who works for you.
  • juliuscaesar8
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    With Hazard as CF I’d go with Pogba