Calculate the agg.
  • Wiwee
    975 posts Semi-Pro
    Carlo wrote: »
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    It was 3-0 and 5-2 you dumb idiot. Stop lying and grow up noob

I was just about to msg you on origin to ask if that 8-2 is true :dizzy:

Calculate the agg.

You dont have anything to say about any forumer as long as you act like the most childish person over here even if you won someone 10-0...
  • Dohva56
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played vs egy about 10 games or a bit more, he complain a lot yeah but he's not that bad guy for you guys to act like that toward him, i mean everyone hates loosing or having some bugs that ruin a good match, he over react sometime but overall he's a good guy
  • Carlo
    1433 posts Professional
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    I played vs egy about 10 games or a bit more, he complain a lot yeah but he's not that bad guy for you guys to act like that toward him, i mean everyone hates loosing or having some bugs that ruin a good match, he over react sometime but overall he's a good guy
    I can give you some forum names that you should play and rethink who's good after playing them :P
  • PVFCB97xD
    13141 posts Has That Special Something
    I can give you some forum names that you should play and rethink who's good after playing them :P

he meant that egy is a good person, not good at FIFA :D
  • Dohva56

Exact
  • Wiwee
    975 posts Semi-Pro

Exact

Egys 4th account? :D

• Dohva56
    Wtf :astonished:
  • xenu
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    egy i think of myself as the worst fut player on the forum and i managed to do this against wiw

2nw2uz5.jpg

guess that means you now hold the honor of being the biggest scrub around
  • PVFCB97xD
    13141 posts Has That Special Something
    xenu wrote: »
    egy i think of myself as the worst fut player on the forum and i managed to do this against wiw

2nw2uz5.jpg

guess that means you now hold the honor of being the biggest scrub around

Worst is @Olivier than its me :D