OT: How old are you and what do you do for a living?

Bob_Dylan
21308 posts Club Captain
21 years old and in law school myself. Trying to write a paper but can't focus :D

Comments

• TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    I’m 23 and own a couple businesses. Off to work abroad in November so no more Fifa for me lol.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    I’m 23 and own a couple businesses. Off to work abroad in November so no more Fifa for me lol.

nice, where to?
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

nice, where to?

Tasmania! Apparently it’s amazing and relatively untouched. Also Vietnam to potentially teach English. But not 100% sure on that yet.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    oh wow, I'd love to move abroad myself some day
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    31. Operations Manager for a Corporate branding company.
  • Orison
    72033 posts Icon
    21 years old and in law school myself. Trying to write a paper but can't focus :D

Same. Well except for us having no law schools, just a normal uni at which I study law.

Also no paper writing as I'm done with all uni work and now study for the first part of my state exam in 2 months.
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner

Australia is incredible you should definitely travel if you get the chance!
  • hoban95
    68060 posts Icon
    23 and work for a sports radio station.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »

Same. Well except for us having no law schools, just a normal uni at which I study law.

Also no paper writing as I'm done with all uni work and now study for the first part of my state exam in 2 months.

you have an exam in the middle of the summer? :o

Australia is incredible you should definitely travel if you get the chance!

I know a lot of people talk highly of Australia but not sure if it's my cup of tea tbh. I'd love to move to England/Germany/US though
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class

Doing football business and finance at Uni
  • Chubbs
    14641 posts Has That Special Something
    29 and am a Felony Probation and Parole Officer.
  • krakos000
    18063 posts World Class
    26 and in one city I'm a park ranger and in another city I'm a dock attendant at a lake, both are part time.
  • malky
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    35 and I'm a Firefighter.
  • 31 and a Psychiatric Nursing Assistant
  • D Heleteli
    856 posts Semi-Pro
    27 and own a sales & marketing company in the UK
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    62 year old bin man, it’s amazing the stuff you get to take home at the end of the day 🤤
  • Master110
    1096 posts Professional
    edited June 2019
    37 i was a chef for years. Now im a stay at home dad our son is 11 months old
  • Manutelli
    24432 posts Club Captain
    27, currently in the Sickness Benefits Act (since August). Was still studying and had a part time job in a store.
  • 33, artist. also work in an engineering firm. thank you very much. wish the other contestants good luck.
  • alex1987
    5906 posts Big Money Move

nice, where to?

Tasmania! Apparently it’s amazing and relatively untouched. Also Vietnam to potentially teach English. But not 100% sure on that yet.

Recommend Vietnam, it's one of the most fantastic countries I've been to.

Am 31 and work as a Business Controller for a big Wine importing company in the Netherlands.
  • WS100889
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    29 , but will be 30 next month in August. I was a full time carer that worked 12 hour nights, five on , five off. Now i left and i have recently got new fulltime work as domestic (cleaner) at my local gym.

I am thinking about aiming to be a personal trainer in future / few years or might go for different career again , e.g. dustbin man hopefully just loading the dustbin truck, not driving it lol.
  • SimenHP
    5172 posts Big Money Move
    23, I have one year left with college, I'm studying to become a kindergarten teacher :)