Anyone having XB1 issues?

PelzyWelzy
9189 posts League Winner
Just wondering if anyone here is having problems with log in etc this morning... checked X Box service status but they're only reporting problems with purchasing, yet find I'm unable to enter Fifa at the moment - streaming services like Sky Go and Netflix all appear to be working fine, so am definitely connected to Internet, but pretty much nothing else is working.

Anyone else?

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone here is having problems with log in etc this morning... checked X Box service status but they're only reporting problems with purchasing, yet find I'm unable to enter Fifa at the moment - streaming services like Sky Go and Netflix all appear to be working fine, so am definitely connected to Internet, but pretty much nothing else is working.

Anyone else?

I can get on the Companion App. Completed a few Teams but can't access the Store to open.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9189 posts League Winner
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Anyone else?

I can get on the Companion App. Completed a few Teams but can't access the Store to open.

Yeah, same here... Must be an XB1 isolated issue.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one - my console should've died years ago so whenever something's not quite working right I assume the worst :joy:
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Store working now.
  • Chavez76
    2484 posts Fans' Favourite
    store was down on PS as well
  • PelzyWelzy
    9189 posts League Winner
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Store working now.
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    store was down on PS as well

Seems to be alright now... just in time for me to go to work.

Always the way :smiley:
  • DarthGrowler
    14194 posts Has That Special Something
    See how quickly the store gets fixed?!

If they could apply that speed to the rest of the fixes please