Any reviews on TOTS Felipe and TOTS Telles?

Juked By Neymar
3540 posts National Call-Up
Title :)

Comments

• MLZlatan_Fan
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Telles has been unbelievable for me. He is so good at intercepting and just not letting anyone by him. I put anchor on mine. His composure and passing has been great when coming across the typical sprint pressing.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Using both at the moment. Telles unreal.
    Quality in all departments. Don't think I'll be changing lb for the rest of the game.

Felipe is good but not all that. He reminds me of 95 kompany last year. Really dominant when toe to toe but his pace means he can be found wanting.
  • Danielb
    919 posts Professional
    I have used Nif Sandro for ages he has scored 3 goals. Telles back post headers edge of area headers ...like a bullet. I have 5 in 11 games. He is rapid and he is the best i have used so far
  • Juked By Neymar
    3540 posts National Call-Up
    May have to grab Telles for sure then, debating throwing Felipe next to him and FS Militao as well right now!
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    May have to grab Telles for sure then, debating throwing Felipe next to him and FS Militao as well right now!

I'm just using him às a stop gap he will do a job till tots militao arrives
  • SuperSonicSean
    6163 posts Big Money Move
    Telles is arguably the best LB in the game, and this is coming from someone with TOTY Marcelo. Good height, always in the right position, can run all day, and his crosses are among the best I've seen. He'll cross it into a packed box with Van Djik guarding near post, and I'm like there's no way my player is going to score...BOOM! He truly does it all.