TOTS Tagliafico reviews?

DIXON THFC
2483 posts Fans' Favourite
Really wanting a decent LB for my team but I know that Alex Sandro will be out of my price range when he is released... I'm currently using the NIF version.

I've just seen Tagliafico at 166k and with the stats it seems like amazing value. Anybody used him?

Comments

• BertholdVogtz
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Used him for 5 games, expected more, but maybe it was due to connection. Sold him and bought Telles, who is very impressive. He is way easier to link, maybe you have some untradables like Luiz or Talisca.
  • AjaxLegends
    1833 posts Play-Off Hero
    Awesome. He is so agile bombing forward. Don’t even need to do a fake shot blasting past opponents. Defensively great too. Don’t notice his height (or lack of) because of his jumping and boy is he rapid. Only negative might be his positioning at times, but probably down to my instructions.
  • Tubbs76
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Very good. had his 87 UCL OTW card and there is no comparison. Quick, tackles well, very agile, composed. Worth the $150k i paid for him.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Honourable mention for TOTS Roussillon. Extremely quick and great on the ball
  • Chakana
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tubbs76 wrote: »
    Very good. had his 87 UCL OTW card and there is no comparison. Quick, tackles well, very agile, composed. Worth the $150k i paid for him.

Damn, that's a lot of dough
  • Tubbs76
    Chakana wrote: »

That;s what he goes for. Just did a check online, averaging anywhere between $140k 0 $160k
  • ITSSPENO
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite

That;s what he goes for. Just did a check online, averaging anywhere between $140k 0 $160k

Wow he must he the most expensive player ever
  • Tubbs76
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

Wow he must he the most expensive player ever

no he is not smart **** :-)
  • freakjas
    5942 posts Big Money Move
    Used him for 5 games, expected more, but maybe it was due to connection. Sold him and bought Telles, who is very impressive. He is way easier to link, maybe you have some untradables like Luiz or Talisca.
    Same. Got him in the guaranteed tots sbc yesterday and wanted to give him a try but i honestly cant judge at all as my whole team felt incredibly bad due to connection lmao
  • alex1987
    5535 posts Big Money Move
    He has been the best left back i have used so far.
    Sure, against the el tornado wimps he is vulnerable when you have Ronaldo at back post but other than that he has been fantastic for me.
  • basdost_goat
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Packed him untradable and was going to use him in an sbc but trialed him and have a dilemma as he's pretty damn good.

Pros;
    Lightning fast
    Agile
    Passing
    Tackling - ball glues to him
    Crossing - Outstanding I have him on corners
    Interceptions - Constantly auto intercepting

Cons;
    Height

Neutral; Some might say his strength but with Backbone he felt surprisingly strong maybe due to high balance

A tip and I hope this doesn't become some annoying new meta and I regret posting this but I found some incredible success using full power lob ball to RW with get in behind with him.
  • cartyHUNTER
    994 posts Professional
    Got him in the guaranteed tots yesterday and immediately sold Rousillon. With guardian he is 97 rated at lb.

Speed and stamina are unbelievable. He still has half a bar of stamina after 90 minutes constant running. 99 jumping means he wins almost all his header despite his lack of height. He can dribble and cross expertly as well. I will definately be keeping him until the end.
  • Saiber_Summia
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In my opinion the noticeable con is how to link him in teams, and especially in a Premier team...
    No good LM available that can give Tagliafico the full chem (my CBs are VVD and Blanc, and absolutely willing to keep them)
    From this perspective I’m a bit hesitating to use a card at 8 chem, or change my LM (Anderson) to an icon (and for me unique I can afford is Henry 90, no way to reach
    Dinho)

Is worth to use Tagliafico (found in pack untradeable) or would you invest anyway in Telles, that besides 300k to spend seems to satisfy all other criteria I have in mind?

• alex1987
    5535 posts Big Money Move
    In my opinion the noticeable con is how to link him in teams, and especially in a Premier team...
    No good LM available that can give Tagliafico the full chem (my CBs are VVD and Blanc, and absolutely willing to keep them)
    From this perspective I’m a bit hesitating to use a card at 8 chem, or change my LM (Anderson) to an icon (and for me unique I can afford is Henry 90, no way to reach
    Dinho)

Is worth to use Tagliafico (found in pack untradeable) or would you invest anyway in Telles, that besides 300k to spend seems to satisfy all other criteria I have in mind?
    Easy to link with maybe one of the best triangles you can get in game.
    De Jong
    Tagliafico - De Ligt