SBC TOTS Community players

Thibautlg
4 posts Ball Boy
Problem on FIFA 19 in FUT on Nintendo switch.

The SBC TOTS Community players is marked as available on the home page but when I go to the SBC tab it is not. Does anyone have a solution?

Comments

• It was there earlier I was half way through completing it. Another mess up of an SBC on switch. How many times is this now lol.
  • EA isn't making any effort for nintendo switch players..
  • @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @EA_Rtas
    Why do we always get an SBC and then is taken down? I was looking forward to the Vela SBC and today's guaranteed TOTS. I'm disappointed in the lack of communication.
  • Rasn2
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Same issue. This Sbc is still advertised in fut central and alive for nearly 20 minutes after it was released.
  • ManutdFC
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Always the same issue on Nintendo switch platform. EA don't give a ****.
  • Sambaparadise
    50 posts Park Captain
    I still didn’t get compensated for the 88 Vela that I lost from doing the 90 Vela sbc. Not even an acknowledgement that they will do anything about it so.. I have little hope they will do anything about these sbc’s in the future :disappointed:
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is a major problem. It's not just false advertising. We're talking about players that submitted cards on SBC's that dissappear later on, and never get compensated. I know the mods could be busy addressing issues on other platforms. But we're not talking about gameplay critics or rants of weekend leaguers. If you submitted cards and didn't get the advetised reward, we're in a serious territory. I hope this get solved soon.
  • Unfortunately I don't think they will fix the problem they really don't care about us. They are not even communicating about this issue.
  • Cervelo
    67 posts Park Captain
    Did we ever get the cards back for the Sancho SBC?
  • Thibautlg
    4 posts Ball Boy
    the sbc for Mbabu isn't avaible as well...
  • And my mahrez and batman haven't updated yet.
  • Gingerboaby83
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @EA_Rtas
    Why do we always get an SBC and then is taken down? I was looking forward to the Vela SBC and today's guaranteed TOTS. I'm disappointed in the lack of communication.

Mate don’t spam tags the mods. If you do they won’t answer. Try tagging one of them to see if they get back.

@EA_Andy do you have any info if this sbc will be returning for people who didn’t get a chance to complete it? It was taken down about 30 minutes after it went up due to the recurring formation glitch we have.

• ZiaFC
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think the truly frustrating thing about these SBC issues is that there are multiple ways they could employ to "correct" the issue. Even if they are worried about the possibility of changing the formation for our platform causing issues on the servers for the other platforms they could instatiate a knockout tourney and have the reward for winning the tourney be the pack that was intended for the SBC. It may not seem like that would be completely fair since anyone with some players and coins can complete an SBC, and winning a tourney may not be something that absolutely everyone would be able to do, but at least it would be something other than what typically happens (which is literally next to nothing) when these issues arise.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ZiaFC wrote: »
    I think the truly frustrating thing about these SBC issues is that there are multiple ways they could employ to "correct" the issue. Even if they are worried about the possibility of changing the formation for our platform causing issues on the servers for the other platforms they could instatiate a knockout tourney and have the reward for winning the tourney be the pack that was intended for the SBC. It may not seem like that would be completely fair since anyone with some players and coins can complete an SBC, and winning a tourney may not be something that absolutely everyone would be able to do, but at least it would be something other than what typically happens (which is literally next to nothing) when these issues arise.

The tornuaments are a viable way. We have received previous weekly tourneys with packs as a reward and requirements for participating. Although they have been dead because of the common packs.

Maybe some tourneys with one TOTS as a reward can add some spice to this mode. C'mon, EA. Throw us a bone.
  • Gingerboaby83
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special

ZiaFC wrote: »

The tornuaments are a viable way. We have received previous weekly tourneys with packs as a reward and requirements for participating. Although they have been dead because of the common packs.

Maybe some tourneys with one TOTS as a reward can add some spice to this mode. C'mon, EA. Throw us a bone.

The tournaments they gave us last year for tots were brilliant. Would love to have them again.