Which centreback from Kimpembe or Silva?

tezmacfifa
1899 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2019
Who would you pick from

87 UCL Kimpembe
89 IF Thiago Silva

I can grab any one to fit in to my hybrid but not used any of them so far, so any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• DaMMian
    2457 posts Fans' Favourite
    87 UCL Kimpembe
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    IF Silva felt better for me
  • tezmacfifa
    Well this is awkward :D
  • TheTataGuy
    tezmacfifa wrote: »

I used Kimpembe a lot of games a while ago, and he was really strong and fast, but clumsy, then i was investing, so i made a quick team to use, and bought IF Silva, and he was really good, he felt somewhat like Ramos or me, if you look at both of their stats, they look pretty weak and not so fast, but they have something that makes them feel so good in game, Silva felt faster then his 72 pace suggest.
  • tezmacfifa
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

I used Kimpembe a lot of games a while ago, and he was really strong and fast, but clumsy, then i was investing, so i made a quick team to use, and bought IF Silva, and he was really good, he felt somewhat like Ramos or me, if you look at both of their stats, they look pretty weak and not so fast, but they have something that makes them feel so good in game, Silva felt faster then his 72 pace suggest.

Its the height for me, seeing Silva's jump though makes that irrelevant. Might try him first.
  • TheTataGuy
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

Its the height for me, seeing Silva's jump though makes that irrelevant. Might try him first.

Silva won a lot of headers for me also, but not against the most OP players Ronaldo and Ibra etc, but then again, only van Dijk can beat them in the air consistenly of all the defenders ive used haha