Anyone else given up on Rodri objective?

Comments

• young_volki
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    Flashback Torres is doing the job for me quite well, scores in every game. But evertime I sub on a TOTW player for the Fut swaps objective, my opponent is able to draw the game or even win it.
    Would have finished Rodri already by now, if it wasnt for my sh*tty Totw player..
  • Delvinho
    2192 posts Fans' Favourite
    Going to give it a go with FB Villa tonight
  • Kiido
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You can drop to division 2/3, rack up the easy wins and be back in division 1 on time to qualify for the best rewards again on thursday. You'll also gain your points alot quiker to get to rank 1 aswell.

• Pocketsquareguy
    6481 posts Big Money Move
    You guys are doing this wrong. One guy makes it really hard. You need to hybrid in an entire Spanish front 3 or 4. People are so toxic they will try so hard to keep you from getting it. You need a bunch of guys so you can play normally and not force the ball. Plays they can’t sell out to stop one player.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Macca77 wrote: »
    Managed it with the 86 pedro I bought him for 20k did the obcetive and then sold him for 29k lol

Good profit.
    roc2606 wrote: »
    if it was score without the win i'd be ok.

Div 1 has ruined every weekly objective now. im having to try so hard to win a game against PTB crowds , its just not worth it

Missed this post, agree 100%!! Haven't been able to win in my last 20 rivals games it's been horrible!

Horrendous
  • MHoney1234
    Kiido wrote: »
    You can drop to division 2/3, rack up the easy wins and be back in division 1 on time to qualify for the best rewards again on thursday. You'll also gain your points alot quiker to get to rank 1 aswell.

Thought about this but I’m at 2550 skill points, if I lose +13-15 each game it’ll take me until Saturday to rage quit to div 2
  • MHoney1234
    You guys are doing this wrong. One guy makes it really hard. You need to hybrid in an entire Spanish front 3 or 4. People are so toxic they will try so hard to keep you from getting it. You need a bunch of guys so you can play normally and not force the ball. Plays they can’t sell out to stop one player.

Tried this pal, got spanked 4 games in a row
  • Edu
    7257 posts League Winner
    edited May 2019
    IF santi mina for 30k score in 6 games and sell him back
  • Ishibum
    14918 posts World Class
    Done it with nif Rodrigo in 8 games (D1). Had been prepared to drop down but wasn't an issue in the end.
  • Pughy30
    28195 posts Player of the Year
    Yep, Losing your sanity playing this awful game with players you don't like isn't worth it for an average TOTS
  • MHoney1234
    Edu wrote: »
    IF santi mina for 30k score in 6 games and sell him back

Tried him. He’s terrible.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6481 posts Big Money Move
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Tbf I’m only around 2000 skill points. So I have a much easier road than you. Though my road is still
    not pleasant.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6520 posts Big Money Move
    I loved when you had to win the tournament to get those tots cards...it was my favourite time of the year in fifa.
    Now it’s just a boring grind...
  • I'm amazed by people who are so dedicated to completing objectives and FUTSwaps. I just cant get too immersed in this game
  • MHoney1234
    I'm amazed by people who are so dedicated to completing objectives and FUTSwaps. I just cant get too immersed in this game

Each to their own fella.
    I loved when you had to win the tournament to get those tots cards...it was my favourite time of the year in fifa.
    Now it’s just a boring grind...

Miss the tournaments
  • Kiido
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kiido wrote: »

Thought about this but I’m at 2550 skill points, if I lose +13-15 each game it’ll take me until Saturday to rage quit to div 2

I was on 2400 yday and it takes less time you would expect. Takes about 1/1.5 hour to drop to division 3. It's doable if you do something while relegating yourself on your phone or something
  • MHoney1234
    Update: 19 games. 5/6 completed. LETS GO PABLO!
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    edited May 2019
    Score with Spanish players in rivals wins.. really? Unless you have Raul or Butra you are screwed, especially if you’re in div 1. 10 games in 7 wins, 3 completed. I don’t have another 10 games of rivals in me :'(

Tried Santi Mina, Rodrigo, and even TOTS Hernandes on the recommendation of @truegunn3r - Pablo is the best of the bunch, so a good shout, but damn his shooting and weak foot are bad.

Who have people been using?

I used tello rodrigo aspas in front 3
    With 3/6 They got me to div 1. There it was easier to play 424 en i used messi as the left winger.
    Got 3 in div 1. Just dont always try to score with the spanish. As every goal is needed to stay ahead for the win. They will score eventually.

I switched rodrigo with williams also. Williams scores easy
  • starfox1284
    2693 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was able to complete it in 10 games with IF Ayoze Perez with training cards boosting his shooting, but I am in Div. 3.
  • MHoney1234

Tbf I’m only around 2000 skill points. So I have a much easier road than you. Though my road is still
    not pleasant.

Would still be horrendous at 2k skill points. I reckon a few have dropped lower.
  • MHoney1234
    Was able to complete it in 10 games with IF Ayoze Perez with training cards boosting his shooting, but I am in Div. 3.
    Score with Spanish players in rivals wins.. really? Unless you have Raul or Butra you are screwed, especially if you’re in div 1. 10 games in 7 wins, 3 completed. I don’t have another 10 games of rivals in me :'(

Tried Santi Mina, Rodrigo, and even TOTS Hernandes on the recommendation of @truegunn3r - Pablo is the best of the bunch, so a good shout, but damn his shooting and weak foot are bad.

Who have people been using?

I used tello rodrigo aspas in front 3
    With 3/6 They got me to div 1. There it was easier to play 424 en i used messi as the left winger.
    Got 3 in div 1. Just dont always try to score with the spanish. As every goal is needed to stay ahead for the win. They will score eventually.

I switched rodrigo with williams also. Williams scores easy

Fair play lads. Glad you’re done. Almost there.

Drew a game 0-0. He put TOTY Ramos and Alonso at wide CAMS. Scoop then cross. Thank god for Mendy and FB Luiz at fullbacks. Won every header
  • Nervous_Nick
    6520 posts Big Money Move
    I believe next week objectives will be insane....something like score with english players in 12 rivals wins.
    The real grind has yet to begin.... :D
  • BeastlyHusla
    6102 posts Big Money Move
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ rivals such a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game mode. bring back tournements
  • number7rocky
    6053 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2019
    @MHoney1234 I'm 4/6 from 5 games and that's put me on 2534 skill points using Toty Ramos at Lcam, 99 jumping and heading 😂 move him back to defence when he scores.

These objectives normally cost me loads of skill points, I'll probably struggle for those last wins 😂

If ssanti mina is awful though took me 5 games to score with him
  • cornbeef
    465 posts Sunday League Hero
    This was a fun challenge btf as I never use Spanish teams. I brought IF Mina on Friday for 25k completed this challenge and the one where you had to score with an IF player in around ten games and for an added bonus i sold Mina for 5k profit on Monday
  • KRANG00
    1869 posts Play-Off Hero
    I believe next week objectives will be insane....something like score with english players in 12 rivals wins.

12 and out for me so I've got 2 i can skip, not falling for that Icon trap again :D

Rodríguez is already in the bag
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    Done it in one day. Used SIF Inaki, SIF Aspas, and Scream Koke
  • iBarçaBoy
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have FB Torres (Beast), FB David Villa (Beast) and Carniball williams (euhmm also Beast)
  • JFK147
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m only in Div 4 but did it quite easily. 8 games I think. Used SBC Aspas and IF Santi Mina to also complete the other objective. RTTF Alonso got in on the action also 😉
  • starfox1284
    2693 posts Fans' Favourite

God I hope so, that will be easy for me since I use POTM Rashford and POTY Sterling already.