Anyone else given up on Rodri objective?

Comments

• Damo_Suzuki
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did it in div 1 with just Rttf Marcos Alonso moved to striker. Was a grind, took maybe 12 games but i just quit if i go behind and its bad gameplay.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    DaMMian wrote: »
    I used Flash Villa and Torres for Rodri objective.

MHoney1234 wrote: »

I regret putting the red Williams I had into upgrade for a Szcesney :joy:

Add this video to favorite and watch 100 times everyday for fox sake he is not Szcesney :s>:):s

Yeaa.. I just keep saying Chesney
  • DaMMian
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    Doing what u want TheMataGuy
  • Noviembre17
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2019
    While trying to complete swap objective i accidently completed it. Thanks to raul.

Prime raul is so underrated.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6524 posts Big Money Move
    I’m using sif santi mina.
    I won 4 in a row but then the struggle began...
    I had fun doing the objective with silvers in online singles, but DR in div1 is such a drag...
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something

Add this video to favorite and watch 100 times everyday for fox sake he is not Szcesney :s>:):s

:D:D Like it.
    shepj6 wrote: »
    Seem to be drawing lots of games in Div 1. Managed 2 wins from about 8 games, don't think I'll carry on with it. Wonder who the player will be next week, I'll have a stab in the dark at Digne, with the Div rivals objective needing a French player....

Good shout.
  • MHoney1234
    I’m now at 4/6. Played 15 games. All in the name of free fodder
  • CustardHippo
    2903 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used FB Villa and UEL Aduriz, seemed to work and they complimented each other. I actually went from 1300 to 1509 points and just entered Div3 for the first time. Took maybe 15 games or so, but I found the worst part was how desperate others were to prevent me scoring with a Spanish player, to the point they were not bothering marking other runners.

One guy even quit at 3-0 down, I won a penalty and Villa stepped up and he turned off. Those games where I won and Spanish players didn't score were not great, especially scoring 4/5 and neither Villa or Aduriz netting =/ I have found this the same with any objective requiring rivals, opposition will do ANYTHING to prevent me getting a goal with XX player, even though they're already losing or it leaves another player with a tap in.
  • MHoney1234
    I used FB Villa and UEL Aduriz, seemed to work and they complimented each other. I actually went from 1300 to 1509 points and just entered Div3 for the first time. Took maybe 15 games or so, but I found the worst part was how desperate others were to prevent me scoring with a Spanish player, to the point they were not bothering marking other runners.

One guy even quit at 3-0 down, I won a penalty and Villa stepped up and he turned off. Those games where I won and Spanish players didn't score were not great, especially scoring 4/5 and neither Villa or Aduriz netting =/ I have found this the same with any objective requiring rivals, opposition will do ANYTHING to prevent me getting a goal with XX player, even though they're already losing or it leaves another player with a tap in.

Literally anything mate. They’d rather lose a leg.
  • CustardHippo

The Italian scorer from a few weeks back, I thought ah at least I haven't got to win these just get a goal. The amount of people taking red cards to prevent me pulling 1 back late on (and I mean 90th plus) by last man fouling. How petty have you got to be!?! Everyone parked so deep in the box you couldn't shoot through the crowd, no intention of attacking just ANYTHING to stop that Italian scoring.
  • MHoney1234

The Italian scorer from a few weeks back, I thought ah at least I haven't got to win these just get a goal. The amount of people taking red cards to prevent me pulling 1 back late on (and I mean 90th plus) by last man fouling. How petty have you got to be!?! Everyone parked so deep in the box you couldn't shoot through the crowd, no intention of attacking just ANYTHING to stop that Italian scoring.

This is the problem. I got spanked by some guy with a full TOTY team, I had Rodrigo, Saul, Mina and Hernandez and be messaged me saying I was the worst player he’d ever seen :joy: brutal
  • CustardHippo

This is the problem. I got spanked by some guy with a full TOTY team, I had Rodrigo, Saul, Mina and Hernandez and be messaged me saying I was the worst player he’d ever seen :joy: brutal

Same problem here. At first I was like ah how hard will this be if everyone is trying it. I'll face loads of Spanish teams. So I assembled a team from the Spanish players in my club. First team I played had 4 icons and VVD/FB Luiz. Not a single Spaniard. He won 4-1 and shushed every single goal, full replays. Ran towards his own goal from kick off after I scored doing croquetas and then passed it fro, GK to full back for a bit. The guy was an full house of FUT19 bingo.

Didn't get much better, so switched back to my main team and subbed in Villa and Aduriz. Then it improved and actually went on a run of like 8 wins or something mad!
  • ImAtrocious
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

Yeaa.. I just keep saying Chesney

I don't even think my American mouth is capable of saying it the way they pronounce it! Chesney it is.
  • DeanoZoff
    4775 posts National Call-Up
    While trying to complete swap objective i accidently completed it. Thanks to raul.

Prime raul is so underrated.

He is so underrated and a great price now.

Fb Villa got the job done for me
  • FrankFrank
    4742 posts National Call-Up
    I did it with IF Deulefeu in division 1. Was a pain though. Dont focus too much on scoring with a spanish player. Just play your normal game and the goals will come sooner or later. Probably played 11-12 matches or so.
  • starfox1284
    2697 posts Fans' Favourite
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    I did it with IF Deulefeu in division 1. Was a pain though. Dont focus too much on scoring with a spanish player. Just play your normal game and the goals will come sooner or later. Probably played 11-12 matches or so.

that is the key, if you are going to play Division Rivals make sure that you are just playing the game like usual. It is going to be harder if you are playing a spanish player and are trying to make him score.
  • Jonboyparker
    6429 posts Big Money Move
    Given up.

I actually won 3 games with TOTW Mina for the futswap card so have 3 spainish wins. Ended up being a big grind and I disliked the gameplay so decided to stop there.

It’s just a 88 card. Not worth playing DR with players I have no care for personally.
  • Foxsake
    2680 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s not worth the grind
  • BogusTommy
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    I finally managed to get the 3 wins with TOTW players yesterday, with spanish players so have 3/6 done. It was hard, but have now set up my team with Scream Koke and TOTS Pablo Hernandez instead so are eager to give it another go. Will not give it more than an hour or two though, Rodri is < 40k on the market.
  • Liamooo
    1137 posts Professional
    Raul the beast made my week easy!
  • MHoney1234
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Raul the beast made my week easy!

So jealous of Raul and Butra owners right now
  • ozcs_69
    4144 posts National Call-Up
    Score with Spanish players in rivals wins.. really? Unless you have Raul or Butra you are screwed, especially if you’re in div 1. 10 games in 7 wins, 3 completed. I don’t have another 10 games of rivals in me :'(

Tried Santi Mina, Rodrigo, and even TOTS Hernandes on the recommendation of @truegunn3r - Pablo is the best of the bunch, so a good shout, but damn his shooting and weak foot are bad.

Who have people been using?

just get MOTM Pedro, links to most squads, and he is cheap, around 27k...
  • BecksRightPeg
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rivals has become unbearable. Its so frustrating when every pass is blocked by AI yet my opponent can pass through my defense like they don't even exist. So glad I finished the totw objective over the weekend, done trying the spanish one. 0/6 after 6 games. 2 draws 4 losses.
  • MHoney1234
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    Score with Spanish players in rivals wins.. really? Unless you have Raul or Butra you are screwed, especially if you’re in div 1. 10 games in 7 wins, 3 completed. I don’t have another 10 games of rivals in me :'(

Tried Santi Mina, Rodrigo, and even TOTS Hernandes on the recommendation of @truegunn3r - Pablo is the best of the bunch, so a good shout, but damn his shooting and weak foot are bad.

Who have people been using?

just get MOTM Pedro, links to most squads, and he is cheap, around 27k...

I just find these cheap guys tough against TOTY monsters. Even if I get free I can’t score. Stuck on 4/6 after SEVENTEEN games - FML
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    Managed it with the 86 pedro I bought him for 20k did the obcetive and then sold him for 29k lol
  • Andy91
    79 posts Park Captain
    I’m 5/6 in div 2 in 7 match.. 4 score Sergio ramos with penalty and 1 with nif gerard moreno..
  • Invincibility
    4738 posts National Call-Up
    Pfff I really want to quit on this.. Already relegated to div 2. down 100 SR for div. 1 again what a grind it will be from here till thursday
  • KRANG00
    1869 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prime Raul made this one easy, the Futswap scoring with IF's on the other hand killed me :D Had a Ayoze Perez in my club so used him as he's Spanish, Started in Div1 and finished in Div3 haha

When its score with a certain player i play totally different just trying to get them to score and it screws me :s
  • QceCapo
    5632 posts Big Money Move
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    I'm in D1 and I used red Williams. He's not a good player, but he got the job done. I'd advise against giving up on the objective when there's still 3 more days to get it done.

86 Williams is good bro...really good actually. For me at least.
  • roc2606
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    if it was score without the win i'd be ok.

Div 1 has ruined every weekly objective now. im having to try so hard to win a game against PTB crowds , its just not worth it

Missed this post, agree 100%!! Haven't been able to win in my last 20 rivals games it's been horrible!