Anyone else given up on Rodri objective?

MHoney1234
7680 posts League Winner
Score with Spanish players in rivals wins.. really? Unless you have Raul or Butra you are screwed, especially if you’re in div 1. 10 games in 7 wins, 3 completed. I don’t have another 10 games of rivals in me :'(

Tried Santi Mina, Rodrigo, and even TOTS Hernandes on the recommendation of @truegunn3r - Pablo is the best of the bunch, so a good shout, but damn his shooting and weak foot are bad.

Who have people been using?

Comments

• kcichris
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    scream Koke with finisher
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    kcichris wrote: »

Is he on the market?
  • kcichris
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 14
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »

Is he on the market?

no he was a sbc i think
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just buy Rodri for 40k
  • Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did it with deloufeu easy objective division 1 too
  • Mizzle
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Score with Spanish players in rivals wins.. really? Unless you have Raul or Butra you are screwed, especially if you’re in div 1. 10 games in 7 wins, 3 completed. I don’t have another 10 games of rivals in me :'(

Tried Santi Mina, Rodrigo, and even TOTS Hernandes on the recommendation of @truegunn3r - Pablo is the best of the bunch, so a good shout, but damn his shooting and weak foot are bad.

Who have people been using?

Nif deulofeu in div 1 :lol: 6 wins in 6
  • Mini_Miudo
    9963 posts Has That Special Something
    Had Butra but took me a ton of games. Somehow stayed above 2600 skill rating... when I had Son+Butra in the team I did 3/3 for the Swap player and 3/6 for Rodri in 3 games and my skill rating went up to 2660... things got way too sweaty. :joy:
  • JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm in D1 and I used red Williams. He's not a good player, but he got the job done. I'd advise against giving up on the objective when there's still 3 more days to get it done.
  • dfavors
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Juan Mata UEL
  • Fatmanc
    1102 posts Professional
    Happy with this objective for a change, I have a front 2 of Raul and FB Villa
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Just buy Rodri for 40k

Lol I didn’t realise he was so cheap! :D
    Insan0 wrote: »
    I did it with deloufeu easy objective division 1 too

No chance! Not buying it.
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Had Butra but took me a ton of games. Somehow stayed above 2600 skill rating... when I had Son+Butra in the team I did 3/3 for the Swap player and 3/6 for Rodri in 3 games and my skill rating went up to 2660... things got way too sweaty. :joy:

I went for a Werner / Pablo combo - Werner was pretty quick for the swaps but I can’t find a Spanish player who can finish. People are defending for their lives to the Spanish guy scoring :joy:
  • HullCity1904
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite
    if it was score without the win i'd be ok.

Div 1 has ruined every weekly objective now. im having to try so hard to win a game against PTB crowds , its just not worth it
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Was't easy but I got it....more server issues than player issues. Got booted three straight games last night while having the lead going for the 7th win. Finally got him though, not sure why could have just bought him lol...oh well part of the grind I guess. Looks like a good player....
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    I'm in D1 and I used red Williams. He's not a good player, but he got the job done. I'd advise against giving up on the objective when there's still 3 more days to get it done.

True mate. I hate rivals. Only usually play WL and a couple of games to get rank 2. It’s a grind. I’ll take a break.
    Fatmanc wrote: »
    Happy with this objective for a change, I have a front 2 of Raul and FB Villa

Damn I’d like to have that right now
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Was't easy but I got it....more server issues than player issues. Got booted three straight games last night while having the lead going for the 7th win. Finally got him though, not sure why could have just bought him lol...oh well part of the grind I guess. Looks like a good player....

He looks ok tbf. I didn’t realise he was only 40k on the market. Might just buy him :D
  • Raider
    3438 posts National Call-Up
    yeah i dont care, he's cheap anyway and not worth the grind
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    if it was score without the win i'd be ok.

Div 1 has ruined every weekly objective now. im having to try so hard to win a game against PTB crowds , its just not worth it

Feel you mate, it’s very tough
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gerard Moreno europa card. Had his loan card from an objective from donkeys years ago did it for me. I think his 88 card is on market
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is exactly how I feel right now yesterday won 4 only able to score with Spaniard once out of those 4 and tied 6 games division 2 🤦‍♂️
  • ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    I;m struggling.

I have Raul, played 7 games last night, Raul scored in 5 of them but I drew 6 of the games :D
  • TheTataGuy
    986 posts Professional
    Nah, i am in D1, and i am facing god squad after god squad after god squad, but luckily almost all those guy are absolute trash at the game, currently sitting on 3/6 and only using red pick Williams 84..
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    This is exactly how I feel right now yesterday won 4 only able to score with Spaniard once out of those 4 and tied 6 games division 2 🤦‍♂️

It’s at this point you realise it could take 50 games to get a card worth 40k lol.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    ASX wrote: »
    I;m struggling.

I have Raul, played 7 games last night, Raul scored in 5 of them but I drew 6 of the games :D

Ouch! :s :D
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Nah, i am in D1, and i am facing god squad after god squad after god squad, but luckily almost all those guy are absolute trash at the game, currently sitting on 3/6 and only using red pick Williams 84..

I regret putting the red Williams I had into upgrade for a Szcesney :joy:
  • TheTataGuy
    986 posts Professional
    ASX wrote: »
    I;m struggling.

Ouch! :s :D
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

Trust me, Williams misses so many sitters, won a couple of games with him not scoring, so annoying, haha
  • nicitel32
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    NIF inaki with deadeye and bronze shooting card did the job
  • Jeyj38
    1213 posts Professional
    I have SIF Williams and NIF Asensio that are already part of my laliga team. I added red pick Portu and NIF Saul.

It is a struggle really. Either I win but no spaniard scores, or they score but I dont win. Must have played 15 games already and Im only 2 out of 6...

Last week dutch objective was a nightmare as well. So many people have icons they dont even know what we're experiencing.
  • Jeyj38
    1213 posts Professional
    Just buy Rodri for 40k

Lol true. Still a free sbc fodder. Maybe not worth the hassle though.
    So both Rodri and Sissoko are still in the packs? Weekly objective are just another way to get them?
  • shepj6
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seem to be drawing lots of games in Div 1. Managed 2 wins from about 8 games, don't think I'll carry on with it. Wonder who the player will be next week, I'll have a stab in the dark at Digne, with the Div rivals objective needing a French player....
  • ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 14
    shepj6 wrote: »
    Seem to be drawing lots of games in Div 1. Managed 2 wins from about 8 games, don't think I'll carry on with it. Wonder who the player will be next week, I'll have a stab in the dark at Digne, with the Div rivals objective needing a French player....

Same div3 here, cant stop drawing games.
  • DaMMian
    666 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I used Flash Villa and Torres for Rodri objective.

Add this video to favorite and watch 100 times everyday for fox sake he is not Szcesney :s >:) :s

[url="http:/