The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Rising Talent sbc - GUARANTEED PROFIT!!!!!!

SimenHP
2091 posts Fans' Favourite
IF SOMEONE HAVEN'T DONE Rising Talent FROM THE ICON SBC'S DO THEM NOW!!!

You can do the sbc for 2750 coins if mass bidding on silvers for 250 coins (I personally bidded on everyone between 250-350 coins to spare some time) I think minimum quick sell value is 3600 coins so you are guaranteed profit every pack and will most likely make around 5k atleast each pack, because alot of non rares are 500+ coins atm.

I have only opened 20 so far and not packed anything special, except for Thiago Silva (which alone payed for 10-15 packs :smiley: )

Comments

• Bigfootisblurry
    2345 posts Fans' Favourite
    We know, but thanks.
  • Futfanatic
    14714 posts World Class
    Thanks bro
  • Headshrinker363
    5718 posts Big Money Move
    Keeping them for a bigger leagues TOTS, you never know, might pull a decent card doing them.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2019
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Thanks bro

...says the man who will pack moments Gullit from that gold players pack... :D
  • RebelRob
    5828 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve done 15-20 of them, and packed nothing decent yet. Might be a few k up but my god it’s boring 😂
  • SimenHP
    Keeping them for a bigger leagues TOTS, you never know, might pull a decent card doing them.

Before doing them I had 167 packs. So far I have opened 20 of the ones from Rising talent and 20-30 other packs. The rest I'm opening when BPL or La Liga comes out (depends on which one that comes out first)
  • Saiber_Summia
    1050 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Thanks bro

...says the man who will pack moments Gullit from that gold players pack... :D

I notice a bit of irony 😂

• dregana08
    3979 posts National Call-Up
    1000 coins for 10 minutes work... no thanks.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    dregana08 wrote: »

If it takes you 10 minutes to do 1 sbc i feel sorry for your brain lol
  • dregana08

mass bidding the correct players, it takes time. Not worth it at all.
  • i2-TempZ-2i

Until you pack a couple of low rated tots and then you've made 30k+ in 10 minutes instead?
  • dregana08

Until you pack a couple of low rated tots and then you've made 30k+ in 10 minutes instead?

With 1 rare gold player per pack? Maybe if you're super lucky, you might have that pack luck but I don't.

Pass.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    edited May 2019

With 1 rare gold player per pack? Maybe if you're super lucky, you might have that pack luck but I don't.

Pass.

You do realise not all tots count as rares right? If their NIF is a non rare or even a silver you can get them in place of non rares or silvers..

Usually i would agree with you its a waste of time but during community tots/efl is by far the most profitable time to do this sort of tactic
  • Kvkortrijk19
    935 posts Professional
    Never had any luck with those packs
  • KRANG00
    1833 posts Play-Off Hero
    Never had any luck with those packs

• dregana08

Pass.

You do realise not all tots count as rares right? If their NIF is a non rare or even a silver you can get them in place of non rares or silvers..

Usually i would agree with you its a waste of time but during community tots/efl is by far the most profitable time to do this sort of tactic

So not worth doing after the current ToTS ends, i wanted to stack a few for EPL but I thought there were 3 rares, not 1. Thanks for the info
  • SimenHP

I did them all (48 I think?) in a few hours while watch GoT. If you only think about the profit, I agree with you, there are ways to make coins alot faster than this, but for me personally it's more about that I love opening packs. I do not enjoy playing the game, but I still have fun trading and opening packs (even the s**t ones like 5k packs).

• dregana08
    SimenHP wrote: »

I did them all (48 I think?) in a few hours while watch GoT. If you only think about the profit, I agree with you, there are ways to make coins alot faster than this, but for me personally it's more about that I love opening packs. I do not enjoy playing the game, but I still have fun trading and opening packs (even the s**t ones like 5k packs).

That's even worse!! How dare you not give GoT your undivided attention!!

In all seriousness, I understand this works (like BPM) but is too tedious for me. I'm sure if i did 2-3 and pulled something nice, it would quickly change my mind though!
  • LahmChops
    1364 posts Professional
    Thanks for the tip. Just got TOTS Can! lol
  • Tboon
    2903 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2019
    Did all rising talents and and best pulls were:
    - If Volland
    - tott Neres
    - Pique
    - Mertens
  • Antiversum
    5813 posts Big Money Move
    Do I get golden boy Sanches in there?
  • SimenHP
    I decided to open all of them now, I was bored so didn't want to wait until BPL Tots. I still have 128 packs left for PL tots.

Just from duplicates I think I almost made my coins back, alot of non-rares sold for 1-2.5k + my club is now stacked with around 500!!! non-rares (also around 100 rares, which will be alot more when done opening all my packs) to use in different sbc's through TOTS.

Good players I got was:

3, 83 rated
    1, 84 rated
    1, 85 rated
    Thiago Silva

and these two packs (I'm still after opening around 60 packs so far in this tots waiting for my first blue :disappointed: )

4a692435-d99e-4748-a07b-c841ec1350f9.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=1%2BDFWBa6eZQjxF%2BJ4kjmjOJiHqqdurQPux1EaZDdCh4%3D

666f8bf5-661b-4fec-aa05-c58ac3cf7618.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=cdYXRiGDDBcP6onbJRAgRi13DuaQutv2GDKZ5V7VLCU%3D