No reason to play

Rich2015
175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
at all during the week.Anyone else just playing WL and that's it.At least with normal divisions we could earn coins throughout the week instead of bad rewards once a week

Bad gameplay,no coins to earn bar low match coins,the game has took a giant step back and it is because of greed and Fifa points

Comments

• MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Rich2015 wrote: »
    at all during the week.Anyone else just playing WL and that's it.At least with normal divisions we could earn coins throughout the week instead of bad rewards once a week

Bad gameplay,no coins to earn bar low match coins,the game has took a giant step back and it is because of greed and Fifa points

Only play WL, enough points for rank 2 div 1 and that’s it. Game is an armpit
  • DannySTFC
    1295 posts Professional
    Squad battles, division rivals, weekly objectives, futswap objectives, pro clubs, single player, what more do you expect? EA pump out plenty of content.
  • Rich2015
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Squad battles, division rivals, weekly objectives, futswap objectives, pro clubs, single player, what more do you expect? EA pump out plenty of content.

What content?? do you mean content that you have to pay for like SBCs? SBCs you need players and coins for?

Silly,that is not content
  • FifaProDK
    675 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Theres "fun" to play for. I do agree though.

You can reach rank 1 in rivals in the weekend and if you are close to relegation there is no point in playing if you have trouble ranking up again.
  • DannySTFC
    1295 posts Professional

What content?? do you mean content that you have to pay for like SBCs? SBCs you need players and coins for?

Weekly objectives cost nothing, futswap objectives cost nothing, playing DR and achieving a good ranking to get Thursday rewards costs nothing, SBCs don’t cost much if you know how to trade and save coins. There’s TOTS players in objectives which cost nothing, squad battles has weekly rewards which cost nothing, it’s all content.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5300 posts Big Money Move
    Only play during the week now for objective cards. Otherwise I could care less. I used to grind for
    Rank 1 rivals. But it’s cancer. Far worse than weekend league.
  • DaMMian
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect

Tell us what is?
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If I was not playing fut through the week I would only be playing single player leagues or something in base FIFA so might as well play fut and at least make some progress.
  • Rich2015
    edited May 13

DaMMian wrote: »

Tell us what is?

Objectives are etc....I should clarify....SBCs are not content...
  • Salvatori
    958 posts Semi-Pro
    Enlighten us then, what would actually give you a reason to play? 8 free icons from EA each week? I mean i hate on EA loads and the gameplay is a joke, but sometimes this community really does make it seem like EA cannot possibly win..........
  • Rich2015
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Enlighten us then, what would actually give you a reason to play? 8 free icons from EA each week? I mean i hate on EA loads and the gameplay is a joke, but sometimes this community really does make it seem like EA cannot possibly win..........

I have told you in my first post....Coins,give us more coins to play for during the week like Seasons in previous Fifas

This thread is about that,its about no reason to play when you are getting 500 coins a match and then mostly bad rewards every Thursday
  • FifaProDK
    675 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bronze Silver and Gold tournament is what we need. Bring back the good stuff that was in FUT when we started!

Bring back the My Pro and have objectives for him.

Bring back the card Collection book and give us rewards for that!