EOAE RvP

SkeltonTom
1132 posts Professional
He’s finally here..... Thoughts? :D

Comments

• Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's great. Low stamina overrated.

However probably only worth doing if you really want him for a specific reason
  • Kiido
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am tempted because he is one of the few stars Feyenoord produced. I know from Zlatan that low stamina doesn't have to be an issue as a striker. I am just not so sure if he's actually usable in top division 1 and it would be a waste to spend 200/300k on a player I can't use
  • HullCity1904
    1822 posts Fans' Favourite
    he's really meh, weak, slow and stamina issues
  • SanderFC
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    Disappointing upgrade besides his shooting imo; +4 passing and +4 dribbling while +10 overall is a joke. As a striker, the 67 jumping is imo a bigger issue than the stamina.
  • Markman007
    2447 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks good as a target man but I’ve got FB Huntelaar doing the same thing for my Dutch/Eredivisie squad.
  • mufcscott__
    476 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That stamina is hideous, which is unfortunate
  • Pikandel
    981 posts Professional
    I’m gonna complete his SBC, but I have a feeling that he’ll get a better TOTS card if EA decides to release an Eredivisie TOTS
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pikandel wrote: »
    I’m gonna complete his SBC, but I have a feeling that he’ll get a better TOTS card if EA decides to release an Eredivisie TOTS

Think they'll stick with ROTW and then it's a crowded market for Eredivisie places with De Ligt, Blind, Tadic, Ziyech... And that's just Ajax :s
  • Pikandel
    981 posts Professional
    Shutup wrote: »

Think they'll stick with ROTW and then it's a crowded market for Eredivisie places with De Ligt, Blind, Tadic, Ziyech... And that's just Ajax :s

Can’t believe that EA isn’t totally going to milk out this promo after the last few months + last year of FP.
  • FrankFrank
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    67 Jumping :neutral:

Sk-rmbillede-2019-05-13-kl-10-33-36.png

• RvN008
    332 posts Sunday League Hero

He isnt topscorer, he hasnt got the most assists.... why would he get a TOTS? Tadic, Ziyech, Neres, Luuk de Jong, Bergwijn and even Lozano have far better chances on getting a TOTS, and that are just attackers. Really cant see him getting a TOTS
  • DeanoZoff
    4216 posts National Call-Up
    FrankFrank wrote: »

Hardly a giant leap off the ground is it?
  • FrankFrank
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »

Hardly a giant leap off the ground is it?

True. Still think the did him dirty with jumping and balance. Completed him anyway though.
  • Pikandel
    981 posts Professional
    RvN008 wrote: »

He isnt topscorer, he hasnt got the most assists.... why would he get a TOTS? Tadic, Ziyech, Neres, Luuk de Jong, Bergwijn and even Lozano have far better chances on getting a TOTS, and that are just attackers. Really cant see him getting a TOTS

Because Tadic, Ziyech, Neres, Bergwijn and Lozano aren’t strikers...
  • Pikandel
    981 posts Professional
    RvN008 wrote: »

@RvN008 Told you so! 😜