166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Who would be best as a lone striker in 4231? Really enjoy big strikers

Comments

• JoyW
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ronaldo!
  • El_Nino
    3698 posts National Call-Up
    Zlatan by a country mile. His FB is already better imo. Bar abit extra pace for CR7, Zlatans stats are far better.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15001 posts World Class
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Zlatan by a country mile. His FB is already better imo. Bar abit extra pace for CR7, Zlatans stats are far better.

I wouldn't quite go a country mile, maybe like 500 yards
  • Lax22
    When do you guys think zlatan will drop more in price?
  • Karim-Denz
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cr7!
  • Moe_86
    1035 posts Professional
    El_Nino wrote: »

I wouldn't quite go a country mile, maybe like 500 yards

1 yards tbh
  • Lax22
    What do you think zlatans price will go down to? Really wanna get him
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Zlatan is better than NIF CR7
  • Lax22
    Lax22 wrote: »
    What do you think zlatans price will go down to? Really wanna get him

Guys?
  • Str8hii
    1244 posts Professional
    U gonna be facing van diijk and fb luiz every game so zlatan is usless i would go with cr7
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    CR7 isn't as good as alot of people say he is.i have him untradable since Christmas he was a game changer then.he scored everything but since all the patches he ain't so good.
    Potm vardy and pim van basten out scoring Ronaldo all the time now.he can't pass atal.he good for headers and skills but if you make a pass with him in the final third it nearly always goes astray.that tots ibra is twice the card Ronaldo is.

He is way more lethal in the air.he cannot be knocked off the ball.i luckily picked him twice in 2 drafts in a row and won both. No body could out jump him.he scored from every angle

Never missed a header from wings or corners.won every header from goal kicks.
    Played 8 with him and he scored 17 times and assisted 5.

If I had the coins for him Ronaldo would sit and collect dust on the bench and would never be used.
  • Ybiza
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    CR7 isn't as good as alot of people say he is.i have him untradable since Christmas he was a game changer then.he scored everything but since all the patches he ain't so good.
    Potm vardy and pim van basten out scoring Ronaldo all the time now.he can't pass atal.he good for headers and skills but if you make a pass with him in the final third it nearly always goes astray.that tots ibra is twice the card Ronaldo is.

He is way more lethal in the air.he cannot be knocked off the ball.i luckily picked him twice in 2 drafts in a row and won both. No body could out jump him.he scored from every angle

If I had the coins for him Ronaldo would sit and collect dust on the bench and would never be used.

Lmao how many you selling?
  • Str8hii
    1244 posts Professional
    Ybiza wrote: »

Lmao ronaldo cant pass but vardy can hahaha
  • RayS
    26740 posts Player of the Year
    Ovyy says ibra
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »
    Ovyy says ibra

Type the code "Ovvy" for 5% off and don't forget to smash the like button and subscribe. If we get 666 likes I will release this very special video for you guys of this new secret unstoppable shooting technique that pros don't want you to know. My name is Ovvy and see you guys later (obnoxious music playing).
  • RayS
    RayS wrote: »
    Ovyy says ibra

Type the code "Ovvy" for 5% off and don't forget to smash the like button and subscribe. If we get 666 likes I will release this very special video for you guys of this new secret unstoppable shooting technique that pros don't want you to know. My name is Ovvy and see you guys later (obnoxious music playing).

:D you've seen too many of his vids
  • Foxsake
    2302 posts Fans' Favourite
    Been using fb Ibra for few months as wanted to be liquid. Pulled the trigger on Ron at 1 mill Friday. Forgot how good ron is. He is much better then Ibra
  • torakun
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    FB Ibra, if you know how to use him, he's just very very good. Decent enough to be my main 18. CR7 while good, if you're basing on his NIF, even the FB Ibra is better on the way I play. However, TOTY CR7 vs TOTS Ibra, I'd give the edge to CR7 because on how the game favor TOTY players in 50/50 duels.

TOTS Ibra, haven't use him, but no one is better at ST than TOTY CR7. Maybe r97 but we're talking 15 mill.. hahaha
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Str8hii wrote: »

No not saying vardy can pass.im saying he seems more clinical now.he plays to his stats.where as my nif CR7 seems to have been nerfed.

Before patch my CR7 had something like 200 games 270 goals.after patch he is now somthing like 800 games 600 goals he just isn't playing the same way.
    He always popped up and changed a game.always got it the right spot for a goal.he was deadly.but he just not working the same way now.
  • L0ngline
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Always Cr7 imo
  • bberger
    5174 posts Big Money Move
    Str8hii wrote: »

No not saying vardy can pass.im saying he seems more clinical now.he plays to his stats.where as my nif CR7 seems to have been nerfed.

Before patch my CR7 had something like 200 games 270 goals.after patch he is now somthing like 800 games 600 goals he just isn't playing the same way.
    He always popped up and changed a game.always got it the right spot for a goal.he was deadly.but he just not working the same way now.

Defenders got better.. everybody is playing any version of VVDand either RTTF Sanchez or FB Luiz now..
  • hjdjydyufu
    8457 posts League Winner
    Still say CR7
  • Lax22
    How much do you guys think zlatan will go down in the next few days?
  • MHoney1234
    8124 posts League Winner
    CR7 all day
  • RayS
    I plan to have both in my team :)